Odd Observation

Most of the providers i have seen across the spectrum of SW to 240 hr indy have had bruises, cuts, scrapes or scars on their legs. Is that life style that rough? Ive had marathon sex sessions with girlfriends and SO's in the past with no ill physical effects other than chaffing, Just wondering.
You must be running with a "different" crowd.
Uh, ive never had cuts, scrapes, scars from the hobby. Few bruises, yes, but not big ones or ones guys could see. Bruises can happen during rough sex.
You may want to seek another location to hobby in.
I won't say never, but I don't remember noticing any.
I work in an office and constantly get bruises from my desk. Strippers get bruises from the pole, bumping into furniture in the dark, falling down because of the ridiculous shoes.

Many women are anemic and bruise easily. Some are accident prone. Some drink too much and fall down. Some are abused.

Many reasons.
Strippers get bruises from the pole, bumping into furniture in the dark, falling down because of the ridiculous shoes.

Many women are anemic and bruise easily. Some are accident prone. Some drink too much and fall down. Some are abused.

Many reasons. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Yep, yep, yep, yep, yep, yep, yep to all those reasons!
I work in an office and constantly get bruises from my desk. Strippers get bruises and rough hands from the pole, bumping into furniture in the dark, falling down because of the ridiculous shoes.

Many reasons. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
I fixed it for you.