10 Bizarre Sexual Practices

Let me start off with one I'm interested in:

1.) Nyotaimori: - eating sushi from the body of a naked woman.

Here's more. Full list linked below:

Cannibal Fantasies -
painting a woman’s nude body with dotted lines to represent cuts of meat

Pseudonecrophilia -
Faking dead. One partner remains quiet while the other has sex with him/her.

Salirophilia -
erotic pleasure from soiling or disheveling the object of one’s desire, usually an attractive person.

Mummification - BDSM bondage practice involves restraining a living person’s body in a non-damaging way.

Autopederasty - the near-impossible act of sticking one’s own fully-erect penis in one’s own rectum. Yes. Only a small percentage of people can do it.

Emetophilia - Also known as Erotic Vomiting

Teratophilia -
the sexual attraction to deformed or monstrous people.

See top 10 list for more detailed explanations:

http://listverse.com/2009/05/10/10-i...ual-practices/
  • Sonya
  • 06-04-2014, 06:46 AM
Okay um Ive had sushi eaten off me, was cold, boring. And Ive been mummified. Wrapped in saranwrap, strategically cut so my naughty bits could be played with. Was sweaty and started to have muscle cramps.. So cant recommend either.
And here I thought she was a dead fish lay, turns out she mistook me for a pseudonecropheliac!

Also, sad to say but there are some obvious Teratopheliacs on this board
Okay um Ive had sushi eaten off me, was cold, boring. And Ive been mummified. Wrapped in saranwrap, strategically cut so my naughty bits could be played with. Was sweaty and started to have muscle cramps.. So cant recommend either. Originally Posted by Sonya
^ I bet it was boring for you but from a hungry john's POV it probably was an awesome experience. LOL. Let me ask, when they ate off you did they gently lick or play with your lady parts.
that top photo, the Japanese girl? I would slap that sushi shit off her body, and eat her.. does that make me a Cannibal?
Why can't we just be "Normal" ???
Yea, ok. Never Mind ...........
Let me start off with one I'm interested in:

Here's more. Full list linked below:

Cannibal Fantasies -
painting a woman’s nude body with dotted lines to represent cuts of meat

Pseudonecrophilia -
Faking dead. One partner remains quiet while the other has sex with him/her.

Salirophilia -
erotic pleasure from soiling or disheveling the object of one’s desire, usually an attractive person.

Mummification - BDSM bondage practice involves restraining a living person’s body in a non-damaging way.

Autopederasty - the near-impossible act of sticking one’s own fully-erect penis in one’s own rectum. Yes. Only a small percentage of people can do it.

Emetophilia - Also known as Erotic Vomiting

Teratophilia -
the sexual attraction to deformed or monstrous people.

See top 10 list for more detailed explanations:

http://listverse.com/2009/05/10/10-i...ual-practices/
Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Cats love Sushi!
  • Sonya
  • 06-04-2014, 07:46 AM
Nah, was an upscale party. Just was for artistic purposes.

Cannibal Fantasies
Salirophilia - [/B]erotic pleasure from soiling or disheveling the object of one’s desire, usually an attractive person

[/B]Autopederasty - the near-impossible act of sticking one’s own fully-erect penis in one’s own rectum. Yes. Only a small percentage of people can do it.

Emetophilia - Also known as Erotic Vomiting[B] Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Thats sexy?
Trying to figure out how you could put your own fully erect penis in your own rectum without ripping the muscles to shreds.
Ha, I take that back. I'm not trying to figure it out. Perhaps I should I said, "I'm trying to imagine."
Ha, I take that back. I'm not trying to figure it out. Perhaps I should I said, "I'm trying to imagine." Originally Posted by GymRat
Thats sexy? Originally Posted by KaitlynDior

It may be to some but the only one that piques my curiosity is Nyotaimori that leads to the fresh vagina sushi minus the wasabi.

Originally Posted by Zanzibar789

Rather pedestrian if you ask me
Cannibal Fantasies - Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
painting a woman’s nude body with dotted lines to represent cuts of meat Originally Posted by Zanzibar789

I haven't thought of this. I see an ISO in my future

Pseudonecrophilia - Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Faking dead. One partner remains quiet while the other has sex with him/her. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789

Anyone who has fucked Anya knows this fetish.... even if not on purpose
Autopederasty - Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
the near-impossible act of sticking one’s own fully-erect penis in one’s own rectum. Yes. Only a small percentage of people can do it. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789

Someone took 'go fuck yourself' quite literally one day I see

Teratophilia - Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
the sexual attraction to deformed or monstrous people. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789

How many providers just had the image of a few of their clients pop in their heads?