Changing Times

Ourhome is down but for the really smart female she good. For me it's the opportunity to be introspective and do other things. For the females I don't know. What I will say is build client relationships where you don't have to worry about any website. I have more numbers in my phone than I can afford. Yes it is amazing seeing ads etc trying out new females but at the end of the day sex wise I have enough at a great price! Prayerfully this will open a new Era for customers where women will understand options are dwindling, give great service. If you say you dfk open your mouth and stick your tongues down a dude throat. I had a great session today at a Great and fair price so I'm ecstatic. No more newbies coming in talking about 500 hr. The market will adjust.... Alyssa XOXO ain't struggling because albeit I can't see her based on her race requirement she has been at 200 an hour for a minute. That to me should be the rate. She ain't got to advertise. Her service and price she good until the wheels fall off her coochie. Learn from her..
Is ourhome2.net down for good?
^^^^^^
I hope that's not the case.
I'll be devastated cuz I don't know where else to go.
Ya kinda sucks I came here to visit fell n broke my ankle spent all my money now trying to get back going to get back on the road n wammm another crazy thing happens lol it's not just oh2 though. Traveling and sometimes a site will go down and come back tna was just down for awhile as well I was glad I wasn't Traveling where I use that site but now I'm having this site down. About to be in Denver next week, hopefully tob don't go go down lol
Go to your phone. Get verified by an agency. If you need any help just pm me. I got like 20 women, I ain't no pimp, I'll just genuinely help other mongers. If ourhome is down for good I necessarily don't think it's a bad thing. My phone is blowing up. Had one chick text me today. Her normal rate is 300. I didn't reach out to her she reached out to me
I said baby I want to see you but my funds are low. How much you got she asked? 150. She said let's meet. This is a course correct
Chick's coming on ourhome wanting 400 to 600 off the bat. Like that shit was ridiculous. Then you go in and they won't kiss you. Way too much in all honesty. It's got to be fair on both ends. If you don't get no pussy I promise you won't die. It's a want not a necessity. If you need help I'll help you and I don't make a dime off it nor free pussy...
"This is a course correct" - I hope you know what you're talking about because we are long overdue for one!
Pitroom .. same shit happened to me. Had some previous providers randomly text me as my list is long. Some bumped their prices on me in the past which is an instant hell no for me. My first response was is your donation lower or the same.. then the corrections happened. I am also on p411 and noticed some prices have also come down.
Guys have fucked up the business. Overpaying, all types of simp shit. I don't feel comfortable paying more than 240 an hour for some pus. So yes course correct will come because no other site allows ads like ourhome. Without ads I don't know you even exist. Desperation will seep in then prices will fall back to earth. That shit that was happening on ourhome was just a travesty to hobbyist. 400 an hour out the gate. Laughable when proven providers are charging 200. I felt like ourhome didn't do enough to protect us the consumers. From what I hear it's done...ladies now it's the time to woman up. Keep donations reasonable and kiss your clients because the ad market just went down to zero so.......
Roollzz eyes… didn’t you start a thread on ourhome2 about the ladies? It got you no where. Here we go again I guess….
The topic of provider prices is as old Roman prymids.

Who cares, let the providers ask for ever they want. I open up an ad and check the prices. If I am willing to pay I continue to read. If it's too high for my budget I hit the back button and open the next ad.

The ones that annoy me are the ones advertising a special, ask you to call, only to tell you a ridiculous rate. When you say no, they go bonkers, and call you a cheap bastard.

I will not pay a rate higher than my highly educated attorney. If a provider posts a high rate and her phone rings...more power to her.
I’m cumming
Alyssa XOXO ain't struggling because albeit I can't see her based on her race requirement she has been at 200 an hour for a minute. Originally Posted by Pitroom
AXOXO is an extreme anomaly. You probably won't find a better-looking provider, with better reviews at that rate anywhere in the country.

I know if I was her, I'd be charging double that, but that doesn't matter. It obviously works for her & that's all that matters.
My dm is humming with guys sick of these rates. It disappoints me when I post a relevant thread and a guy comes on here and questions our logic. If you are so rich give it to the busboy or waiter. Alyssa X0X0 is the standard. 200 hr with a banging body, great service and name. Eventually the hobby will course correct to 200-240 an hr and ladies will have to deliver quality service. From the amount of pms I have gotten ladies guys are sick of these outlandish prices. One dude comes on here with thst Simp bullshit. Go post that reply on oh2. Oh wait it's down and probably won't ever come back up. So this is the new standard
Roollzz eyes… didn’t you start a thread on ourhome2 about the ladies? It got you no where. Here we go again I guess…. Originally Posted by Cendell M
Ma'am I just had a great analogy for you. I bought a pizza 4 days ago. Actually I bought 3. Ate one that day. Gave one to a provider so now I'm down to the third. So you are like that third pizza. I had to taste it to see if was still good. I. Hungry, wasn't my first option but I needed to eat. With oh2 down I promise you shit will get back to where the consumers want it. And Cendell M again who are you and why do you watch what I post. Are you a stalker. Should I mark you as dangerous. Look I'm watching Queen of th South off s providers netflix
God bless her even though I don't see her anymore I'm still benefitting off her. Course correct is coming soon and I'm here waiting for reasonable prices and great Service. I love being black. The only time I question that is seeing Alyssa. Banging body, one of the best ever at 200 hr. Queen keep being a Queen.
Bunch of gibberish…