Pace invite

Anyone that knows me that is on pace - please send me an invite.

Tennisguru@gmail.com

Hope this post is acceptable ….
Sorry to hijack but what is Pace? You can DM if preferred
pacepro.net

Edit: don’t ask me about it. I just saw it mentioned elsewhere. LOL
Provider and client exchange
Can someone send me an invite? PM me please, I’ll respond with my email address. Thank you
+1
me 2
Me too
Same here. Please send me an invite.
Me too please
  • pxmcc
  • 09-13-2022, 11:32 PM
this thread is cracking me tf up..
+1
PacePro was started by myself a few months ago. It was started to fill the void between Eccie and OH2. It was not to replace either of them. PACE was started as another resource for the hobby. I hate that OH2 is offline. PACE is a private board and will remain that way for the time being.

Everyone is wanting to know how to get access to PACE.

For Hobbyists:

1) You need a referral from a provider who is on PACE. Please do not ask for a list of providers who are on PACE. They are more than welcome to post if they are members. Please make sure you know the provider. We do check with the provider when you use her as a referral. You might ask a provider you have seen if they are a member of PACE and then if they can give you a referral.

2) You can send me your P411. You can also message me on P411.

For Providers:

1) You can have a current hobbyist from PACE that you know vouch for you.

2) You can have another provider vouch for you.

3) You can contact me directly from P411. If you do not have P411, please Pm me.

We are not allowing hobbyist to hobbyist referral at this time.

I appreciate the support we are receiving from the community. There are some who have discussed the way I am running PACE and disapprove. All I can say is that you are entitled to your opinion.

Please do not start bashing other sites on this thread. I do not care to hear about it.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or send me an email. Originally Posted by TrulySummer
I need one 2 plzzzzzz
  • pxmcc
  • 09-14-2022, 09:08 AM
pacepro.net

Edit: don’t ask me about it. I just saw it mentioned elsewhere. LOL Originally Posted by Bowser98
first rule about pacepro: don't talk about pacepro..

2nd rule about pacepro: refer back to the 1st rule..