Goodbye

Well this is goodbye you guys. I'm heading to Oregon, maybe not for good but for a good long while.
To every single one of the lovely gentlemen I've had the pleasure of spending time with, thank you for just being you and giving this silly lady something to smile about.
To the very special gentlemen that have been so supportive, loving and accepting of me, well just know that I loved every single minute we shared both in and out of the bed. Memories of all the laughter, kisses, secret moments make writing this so bittersweet.
To you incredibly gifted, beautiful women who I've met and those I never had the pleasure of knowing, God bless you for just being you.
And finally to hobbyist and provider alike, yall be good to one another. Give the benefit of the doubt first, let the small shit go, most importantly remember when the dust settles and the coiffure counted, this is about loving one another in the simplest form. This world needs love so badly, so give it freely and watch what can happen!
Bye now and remember fucking should be fun, if it's not y'all are doing it wrong!!

🍀KellyDarlin
Beautifully written. Wish you the best in your travels.
Hope you're not going to Portland. It's turned into a shithole. Otherwise Oregon is very nice. Alot of beautiful areas to visit.
Have fun in Oregon! We will miss you in HTown.

Hope you continue to have fun in Oregon, as "F" should be fun!
I wish you nothing but the best. I have enjoyed seeing you.
Good luck Kelly Darlin
Good luck,Be safe.
I used to live in Bend Oregon

have fun baby!!
Best of luck on your future endeavors!
Farewell, my friend.
I used to live in Bend Oregon

have fun baby!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I was born, and went to Jewel Elem school in Bend.
cool! i luved it there!!!

i lived by the college my son worked at grovers pizza
and my hubby was manager at goodwill
We'll miss you Kelly. I was going to say at the Austin OH2 M&G's but...

Good luck!

A'Man