Encounter: Hanging with Ronnie

User ID: -
Date: 1/6/24
Name: Ronnie
Phone: 915 478 3466
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/albuq...-/526161704671
City: Alb
State: New Mexico
Address: Airport Area Hotel
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: LFK, BBBJ, DATY, DATO, Doggie
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long Dark
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Ronnie looks just like her pictures. Great smile and amazing ass. Totally put together, squeaky clean. She was complaining that she has gained a little weight lately but she looked great.
Recommendation: Yes
She was awesome!!! So tasty too! I never got any of that "I'm hotter than other girls here" Maybe she got a little butt hurt for a minute cause people comparing her to Mila for some reason!?
  • Lump1
  • 01-08-2024, 01:44 PM
She’s a real provider I see when she’s here to get my black chick fix. Mila is solid but after the second time she started to look funny to me. Maybe I needed a break to appreciate her. Ronnie looks hotter each time
Her rates still aren't what they were when she first got here. Significant upsell but hey, she's in demand.
Yeah looks like She won't be back anytime soon ... I guess all the super picky mongers will just have to make do with the awesome selection of local talent we have in ABQ. At least I get to El Paso a few times each year and hopefully I can hook up with her down there ...