Anybody try these 2? Look a bit suspect

Their ad looks more suspect than a dark alley in Gotham, just keep scrolling
Anyone who posts an ad with their age set to 99 years old is an automatic red-flag for me.
That second ad has the same number from an ad that popped up in February. Same shifty nature as well.
I refuse to even contact anyone who conceals their face.
Concealed face normally (Staff edit) I would not make contact.
I think that Ad was up when the pensacon or whatever came to town, then afew weeks later I remember photos (Staff edit)
Concealed face (Staff edit) I would not make contact. Originally Posted by Jardinier
You have data or experience that supports that statement? Many agencies or people who don’t want to be identified blur or hide faces.

I have had some amazing experiences with such ladies. One of which left the door open for me to just walk in as many do and turned out to be a friend of my now ex-wife! Once nerves settled, much fun was had and turn into an ATF for awhile.
#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.