Communication......

Another pondering questions for both Providers and Clients:

I was reviewing my P411 messages, and noticed I have several emails that remain unread after several weeks/months from ladies that I've yet to see. I also have noticed that these same ladies have been logged online several times since my message was sent. One lady I wanted to see, I sent two messages to and she logs in daily,still not read. Don't confuse with wanting a reply.

Should this call into question the providers commitment to be a good provider?
No, it's not so much her lack of commitment to the hobby. It's the method of communication that is the obstacle.

To a guy operating on logic, that does not make any sense, but then logic is not generally a lady's strong point.

. . . Sometimes, you just need to find the right door to knock on. Some people I know at work will not answer their phone or listen to their messages regardless of who is calling. If you want to talk to them, you need to do it face to face. Try calling the provider if you can, but don't set your heart on any one girl.

I've noticed the same thing as well. I've actually asked a provider about it once. She told me that her notification went to her "spam" folder and she didn't get it. I find it to be believable. Some of these e-mail clients don't have a very good filtering system. If they see a lot of e-mail from the same address that comes in during a certain period of time, then the systems think it might be a bot and send the e-mails to the spam folder.

Also, I agree with what FG said. Sometimes, a particular person may ignore those types of messages and prefer some other form of contact. Why? Don't ask me, just a personal idiosyncrasy.
Fast Gun, thats great advice. Don't put all your eggs in one basket and you won't be disapointed.
But I still think a provider should answer ALL emails, even if she can't see a gent. The only time I think a lady should ignore any emails is when the man is being rude, crude or just plain lewd. OR if the email is in some way suspicious. I think under those situations, ignoring someone would be justified. But a man simply asking for a time frame deserves a response, even if to say "sorry I'm not available." Is all common courtesy thrown out the window simply because this is the "hobby"? I think not. I think how someone conducts business, including responding and getting back to people, speaks volumes about the type of person she really is. If someone is spotty about answering emails, they might be spotty about showing up, thus creating problems for the gent. I think it's all in relation to each other.

-One more thing, if I can't get back to someone in a timely manner, I always send a quick email with an apology and even a small explanation. Yes emails do go to spam, and that has happened to me a few times. However, the OP was talking about P411 in particular. There is no Spam folder on P411. So when someone is logging in to P411 everyday, they should see ALL messages from members.
Are you putting anything in your messages that would cause a provider to not respond?
Have you tried to send them an appt request via P411 instead of sending them a message via P411?
Maybe the providers you have contacted are not good on responding back to messages or maybe they have gotten so many messages they don't realize that they never responded to your messages.
It could be anything I would suggest move on to providers who can respond back to you in a timely fashion
The message remains "UNREAD"....the content is not known.
The message remains "UNREAD"....the content is not known. Originally Posted by Crash Davis
"Unread" still can mean they have read it. It's no different on Eccie when you look at your messages to see if they "Read" or "Unread" there messages. You can actually "Read" your messages with it still saying "Unread".
  • Mokoa
  • 01-05-2013, 06:01 PM
When PM's are sent with the intent to receive an acknowledgement that they have been read, that will only work if the recipient of the PM actually chooses Yes when prompted by a prompt that asks if they want to send an acknowledgement. So, they can read your PM's and there is no way in the system for you to know for sure if they have or have not been read.
Well, that means you're a dedicated provider, Tatiana and we need more like you.

. . . However, many providers like many young girls are just not too well structured in my personal estimation and mishandle or neglect the accounting side of the business.

Fast Gun, thats great advice. Don't put all your eggs in one basket and you won't be disapointed.
But I still think a provider should answer ALL emails, even if she can't see a gent. The only time I think a lady should ignore any emails is when the man is being rude, crude or just plain lewd. OR if the email is in some way suspicious. I think under those situations, ignoring someone would be justified. But a man simply asking for a time frame deserves a response, even if to say "sorry I'm not available." Is all common courtesy thrown out the window simply because this is the "hobby"? I think not. I think how someone conducts business, including responding and getting back to people, speaks volumes about the type of person she really is. If someone is spotty about answering emails, they might be spotty about showing up, thus creating problems for the gent. I think it's all in relation to each other.

-One more thing, if I can't get back to someone in a timely manner, I always send a quick email with an apology and even a small explanation. Yes emails do go to spam, and that has happened to me a few times. However, the OP was talking about P411 in particular. There is no Spam folder on P411. So when someone is logging in to P411 everyday, they should see ALL messages from members. Originally Posted by Tatiana M.
  • FK
  • 01-05-2013, 07:05 PM
Do you meet their requirements for meeting? Such as Member with XX of Ok's?

If your not doing anything wrong for them not to respond, P411 has a rule that if a provider doesn't respond within a certain amount of time, you can complain and their account can be deactivated by P411, unless something has changed.
Doesn't the "new message" notification that is red when you have a message on p411 turn back to black when you go into your mailbox? Could be they went into their mailbox and checked one but not all of the bolded messages...

I can't remember if that's how it works or not I only get PM's in there around Christmas time.
"Unread" still can mean they have read it. It's no different on Eccie when you look at your messages to see if they "Read" or "Unread" there messages. You can actually "Read" your messages with it still saying "Unread". Originally Posted by shorty
I do NOT believe the recipient has the option to read in a preview pane or turn off a read receipt like Eccie or your standard email. I'll asked P411 help when they are on-line the advise back to everyone.
I think it is of the up most impotence to be able to conversate goodly!!
So where did you say you had learned English?

. . .You should be able to get a goodly refund.

I think it is of the up most impotence to be able to conversate goodly!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
I think it is of the up most impotence to be able to conversate goodly!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Never talk with your mouth full ?