Evidence mounts that Beijing Biden knew...

July State Dept. Cable Warned Kabul Will Fall Quickly

It also exhorted team Biden to start evacuation flights no later than August first, another ignored suggestion.

So it seems Joey isn't just incompetent... they wanted it to go down like this...
They did.
It doesn't "mount." It's been there all along. "Reveal" is a better word.

He trashed the "intelligence community" for not disclosing it to him. At the same time the DHS director was lying about the Southern Border Mess. While he disparages his own, his own is lying for him.

What Bitten/Kumola can't shred are the documented/archived intelligence briefs.

Kumola is on TV admitting she was "in the room" ....

.... and last of the visitors to leave, so there was no "discussion" after she left.

She's pork!
I don't know what to believe at this time. Ford was completely blind-sided by the North Vietnamese mobilization in 1975... allegedly.

2 days before Kabul fell, I was hearing the Taliban was a month or 2 from taking over. Even from my Living Room I knew it was a maximum of 5 more days.

Has Biden ever answered why we couldn't have systematically withdrawn our people over, say, a month? Weapons included?
  • oeb11
  • 08-20-2021, 10:57 AM
'Blame Trump " - do not deviate from teh DPST narrative
Or one's putative place in the nomenklatura is no longer assured.
I don't know what to believe at this time. Ford was completely blind-sided by the North Vietnamese mobilization in 1975... allegedly. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I find that a bit hard to believe in the days of u2 overflights... The N. Vietnamese army was larger and had more towed artillery and tanks than the Wehrmacht had in the Invasion of France in 1940...
I find that a bit hard to believe in the days of u2 overflights... The N. Vietnamese army was larger and had more towed artillery and tanks than the Wehrmacht had in the Invasion of France in 1940... Originally Posted by texassapper
I think it was more a willing to ignore the impending Offensive. The US had ''promised'' to return with full force, if the 1972 ''agreement'' was violated. The chance of that promise becoming reality in 1975 was as close to zero as is measurable by modern mathematics.
I think it was more a willing to ignore the impending Offensive. The US had ''promised'' to return with full force, if the 1972 ''agreement'' was violated. The chance of that promise becoming reality in 1975 was as close to zero as is measurable by modern mathematics. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Plausible deniability.
""DUMBKIRK""
I don't know what to believe at this time. Ford was completely blind-sided by the North Vietnamese mobilization in 1975... allegedly. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Ford's status was to be "seen and not heard" so to speak and present a secure air over the administrative aspects of the government. In our lifetimes we won't know the entire story about the removal of Nixon. But a "hint" is ...

... the "Watergate Burglars" had lawyers to represent them the next morning (early) and those guys were the same who years before burglarized a shrink's office and removed client files from his file cabinets and left WITHOUT ANYONE KNOWING WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM, but committed a botched, evidence laden burglary in Watergate that would have surpassed a first timer's level of failure and beginner's break-in with duck-tape even!

I still recall being stunned when I heard the live testimony about the oval office recording system the witness had installed and maintained (thought I would never forget his name!)......that also stunned everyone in the hearing room also! A remarkable event and bizarre to say the least. Almost as startling as a blue dress with DNA splatter on it surfacing after days/weeks of denial. And one would think Bill would remember the dress, & know DNA.
Planed This cluster fuck has to have been planed Nobody is this stupid
Planed This cluster fuck has to have been planed Nobody is this stupid Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Did you mean "planned"?
Did you mean "planned"? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

So, you have found your purpose on the board, the spelling police.
SAVE AMERICA
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
AUGUST 20, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

Joe Biden must apologize to America for allowing the Military to leave before civilians and for allowing $85 Billion dollars worth of sophisticated Military equipment to be handed over to the Taliban (and Russia and China so they can copy it) rather than bringing it back to the United States!

###