PH# for Diamond?

Anyone know the phone number for Diamond Massage, or if the number on rubmaps is legit? I live far from Albuquerque and last time I did a walk in and got Taylor. A not so enthusiastic, somewhat lazy, clock watcher. I’d like to call and make an appt so that this doesn’t happen again. If you do have the number, or more specifically a number for Luna, please PM me so that I don’t drive over 2 hours for nothing. Thx.
I'm kinda in the same boat as Ralphie, except I haven't made a swing by yet, as every time I look up that address, it's like a vacant storefront or a pet groomer. Bit of a drive, don't really wanna make it for nothing. But I keep reading these Luna reports and... damn. Appreciate any assistance.
Luna is not currently at Diamond. She is at Emerald Massage.
Well thank you for the info UTRFriend. Where is Emerald massage and do you have a number for it?
Check your Private Messages...Ralphie
Aww
Guys, if you're not an active, contributing member, please don't message me asking for info about Luna. My inbox is blowing up.
I was just in there... Luna is in fact working but she was leaving as we finished... Says she working here now.

Phone # 505-588-8428
I was just in there... Luna is in fact working but she was leaving as we finished... Says she working here now.

Phone # 505-588-8428 Originally Posted by Titman69696
You were just at Diamond or Emerald? Did she move again? I’m going to be in ABQ for a limited window this weekend and I definitely don’t want to miss out again.
Emerald