URL / Website: -
City: austin
State: Texas
Address: 11416 Ranch 620 N
Activities: FBSM, BBBJ, CFS, 69
Hair Length and Color: black just past her shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: petite, 5'2"-ish, gorgeous, perky Bs or small Cs, great all around
Recommendation: Yes
Honestly, it was hard to pick. Seemed like a lot of good options but there was one review that tipped the scales towards JT. But there were at least a handful of others that sounded just about as good. So freakin jealous
Let’s keep comments on topic please
Let’s keep comments on topic please Originally Posted by Dr-epg
?

As I read it, each comment made was part of a discussion of the girl vs other choices for someone who was visiting from KC. How restricted must me be? Seriously. It zaps the fun out of the board if we cannot talk about relevant factors about a review, even if peripherally.
Be careful of the bait-n-switch! I went yesterday afternoon and was greeted by an older lady (early 40s) who came out that front left door. I mistakenly said I like to see Nicko. She said ok, me Nicko. I gave her a very puzzled look, smiled, and started to leave. She said we have two girls working here: She yelled down the hall for "Nicko" (Freudian slip) but quickly changed it to someone else. She introduced me to Tina who was indeed younger and prettier, thin, long hair, and sexy black dress.

I remember reading about lame service from her so I introduced myself and said I might be back. Left and made an appointment at L-Foot with Jenny.