You want Drama? Really? After all the complaining now it's too boring and you want drama? I'll give you drama!

ooops... I thought I had some time after the party in between the SO leaving and the next SB wannabe arriving for the night....

but one left late and the other just texted she was at the gate....

You will need to keep entertaining yourselves for a while...

For those that email links to threads you think ill pull me back in.... Come On now... Lame!... hit me up hen there is something good to sink into!

later.
  • Sire
  • 08-10-2012, 12:10 AM
Sweet.
ping .........

I think I heard the sound of a pin dropping.

Ok Whispers while you go fuck all them strippers and hoes banging your door down me and my fit body are going back to taking a nap. So much less stressful.
I think this is a cover up.
JOAN has abducted Whispers and keeps him in a small room. There he is subjected heinous torture .. required to listen to JOAN talk about whatever is on her mind.
Then he must share his feelings.
I think this is a cover up.
JOAN has abducted Whispers and keeps him in a small room. There he is subjected heinous torture .. required to listen to JOAN talk about whatever is on her mind.
Then he must share his feelings. Originally Posted by harkontume
I thought I heard someone in the other room!
I'm all for the drama (if that is what you want to call it, I mean this is the internet). I'll talk shit with the best of 'em. But pming whispers just to get something going is of the female dog persuasion. ijs.

If anyone has something to say, just say it.
Did I miss something ? PMing Whispers to get something going ?
Everyone knows if you want to get something going , Yank Jasmine's chain ! Shit is instantly started !
All I read was yank.
Yeah, "this pussy be YANKN'".
Lol! J/p
Hahahaha !
So , in this scenario exactly who is the pussy ?
Yeah, "this pussy be YANKN'". Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
And no comments from the peanut gallery , or it's on !
Sigh! Ebony and ivory.
I'm really into white boys these days but sometimes,
we don't understand each others pop culture references.
Who said I am white ? You forget our discussion of Melle Mel ? My avatar is black , are there some pics out there depicting me as white ?
I'm thinking you are red, with horns.
Ebony and The Crimson King doesn't exactly flow does it?
Guess we'll never be !
Thank god for google. I typed in crimson k-
And all of these suggestions with demons and wizards
came up. So, no, we won't be.

For the record, DIE HARD and I are just playing with eachother.
Hahahaha ! The Crimson King was a reference to King Crimson the late 60's band . Their name does refer to the devil , not a satanic band though .