question for the ladies...

I saw someone mention a girl had a no CG rule. I'm guessing none of u that post on here would have such a rule...but wonder if u know why one would have such a rule. I have my own ideas as to why...just wondering what Yall think
Lazy , doesn't like to have to do the work .
shallow vagina? it could hurt in that position, her cervix may be tilted?
+ 1 to what Ralphy said. I love CG, but there are some guys that it's hard for me to do that with due to their length. Can't really just get down on it and ride it like I want to

Also maybe she has an SO and that is something special between them and a rule breaker so to speak.
+ 1 to what Ralphy said. I love CG, but there are some guys that it's hard for me to do that with due to their length. Can't really just get down on it and ride it like I want to

Also maybe she has an SO and that is something special between them and a rule breaker so to speak. Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
If I fold it in half or wrap it around my waist first would that help?
I would guess it probably hurts.
If I fold it in half or wrap it around my waist first would that help? Originally Posted by Codybeast
Yes it would, thank you
I would guess it probably hurts. Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
hell yes it hurts! you try folding a hard on in half
Maybe she think cg stands for something else like, clit grabbing, or cum gargle, ijs...
It is probably because I love the cowgirl position so much and can not imagine a lady having a "no cowgirl" policy that I had such a magnificent blonde moment, but I have to admit, when I saw the "no CG" all I could think of was, "well it finally happened... after years of NBA policies there is finally a girl that won't see...

wait for it...

wait for it...

Caucasian Guys!!!"

I must admit, it was one of my finer blonde moments, such that I simply had to share.
I love doggie, but there are some guys that I won't allow to do it. Pain has never been my pleasure. I'm assuming that this is the case for this girl and cg.

Also, I have noticed that cg increases the occurrence of UTIs.