hot girls and haircuts

Any places to get a trim by hot bikini contest looking girls? (Where you won't walk out looking like larry/moe/curly - not sure which is worst!)

Preferably on the west side of Austin so I don't have to drive 45 min
I would say just find the best possible hair stylist (Male or female. Ugly or hot) and then head straight over to the titty bar. Kind of like saying you are shopping for the hottest possible looking mechanic or physician. Sometimes it's wisest to focus on only the service.
Now waitresses, maids and massage therapist? That's a different story. I still use a male massage therapist because he's got huge strong hands and I''ve got a lot of muscle to get through.
A sweet hot looking masseuse would be totally useless with my thick back and trigger point issues. I also use an extremely Butch lesbian for chiropractic treatment for the same reason plus she really knows her stuff.
Well LOL, according to all these guys comments...you do not want to go to Sexy Scissors Men's Haircuts!

http://www.yelp.com/biz/sexy-scissor...aircuts-austin
Well LOL, according to all these guys comments...you do not want to go to Sexy Scissors Men's Haircuts!

http://www.yelp.com/biz/sexy-scissor...aircuts-austin Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
Bingo!
  • Carl
  • 08-21-2012, 11:38 AM
Sexy Scissors went out of business. Over a year ago, I think.
Guess that explains the comments ha!
Cody - going for the long shot, maybe I can have it ALL!
If I'm having surgery done I'll have a little more focus, I promise - but I would think the intersection of hotties and hair stylist can't be TOO bad. I wonder if I email all the ones I can find online asking for pics...

btw, some of those asian girls that do the massages really know how to get the pressure going. i like the back walking too. i had one knot in my back for 20 years and a girl got it out (after some serious torture heh.) happy beginnings and endings and pain in the middle for contrast

Roxanne - I saw that LOL I'm glad they took some for the team

Man, everywhere I go they are all very grandmotherly. Maybe I should bring some scissors and clippers to p10
As someone pointed out, don't forget you have to take your glasses off to get a haircut.
Hi guys!

I am a professional hair stylist and I do waxing as well. Can we say topless hair cut
Hi guys!

I am a professional hair stylist and I do waxing as well. Can we say topless hair cut Originally Posted by Delayah White

Hey Endurance

Perhaps you can have it all. Let us know how the cut turns out.
doh - burned again on the no reference thing!

Hey Endurance

Perhaps you can have it all. Let us know how the cut turns out. Originally Posted by Codybeast
Well I'am a stylist and do it in the buff!!!! But you are not in Dallas.
doh - burned again on the no reference thing!
Originally Posted by endurance

You need references for a haircut?
You need them if your seeking more than just a haircut. I also have no problems cutting hair in the buff with some sexy heels on
You need them if your seeking more than just a haircut. I also have no problems cutting hair in the buff with some sexy heels on Originally Posted by Delayah White
Then there should be no problem because all the OP posted a search for was a hot looking girl with some hair cutting skills. Only a quick trim at that. He didn't even request topless.

Now if he took one look at your photo and changed his requests well that's a whole nuther matter.