Fetish Balls?

Dallas, Houston, and Texas in general I would like more information about attending one but dammed if I can get any replies to my emails! Does one need a secret code or something???

Seems it would be entertaining and enlightening to costume up and take ones favorite provider with them for the night?

Any information or if someone can advise me whom to speak with I would greatly appreciate it. Of course any advice would be great.

Thanks
What kind of fetish? Look up fetlife.com. But you may want to keep your fetish life and hobby life separate.
My big fetish is balls.....the bigger the better...I'm obsessed......is this off topic.....oh well

I got exited when I saw the thread title....
redman, did you webserch <"Fetish Balls" dallas> (dont type the < & >)??
i just did and google told me that there are ~21,000 pages w/ that phrase and word.

any specific fetish ball you are wondering about?

you might go ask in the "Another Realm" forum accessible from the main eccie home page.
What kind of fetish? Look up fetlife.com. But you may want to keep your fetish life and hobby life separate. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Yes, agreed. Fetlife.com has a lot of clubs and get togethers and parties....its a whole different world there!
I am a member of FetLife and I am attending the Dallas Fetish Ball this weekend.

PM me if you have any questions.
I will be glad to pass on any information.
I was at the Las Vegas Sinners & Fetish Ball on Halloween. An incredible event. Thousands of people.