what are you looking forward to this holiday season?

Look forward to all the tasty tantalizing treats, (insert creampie joke here). But what I am.most excited about is finally grilling out for xmas...havent done it since I left up north...nothing better than grilling out in 20 below weather..
Gingerbread hookers.
I always look forward to doing my Toy Drive and Canned food drive. A couple of years ago, I had so many toys, I ran out of places to take them. I found families that were struggling and was able to give them there. It is so awesome, the outpouring of generosity you guys show!

It starts Dec.1 and since I visit DFW so frequently, I will be distributing the donations in the local area.
I am looking forward to taking my group of underprivileged children to the Gaylord, they always enjoy and have a blast! Then time with the family is always great. I don't do a lot of hooking/hobbying around the holiday season. I'm usually just in a different mood.

Also, as a devout Christian man, It's my duty to go out and serenade the wonderful neighborhoods with Christmas Carols.
I always look forward to doing my Toy Drive and Canned food drive. A couple of years ago, I had so many toys, I ran out of places to take them. I found families that were struggling and was able to give them there. It is so awesome, the outpouring of generosity you guys show!

It starts Dec.1 and since I visit DFW so frequently, I will be distributing the donations in the local area. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
We also do a toy drive. Collections are distributed to the children's hospitals.
Moving out of Dallas!
Having the family at my house for Christmas. Get to have my turkey induced nap in my own bed !!
We also do a toy drive. Collections are distributed to the children's hospitals. Originally Posted by trexxxs
That is awesome! I was thinking about taking my offspring for a holiday visit to the Hospitals and nursing homes this season.

Just a side note: If you would like to volunteer at a soup kitchen or anywhere for that matter over the holidays...sign up early. Volunteer slots get filled quickly.
Wow this is great guys...I volunteer year round...I love giving back. Showing the kiddos that there are people.in the world.with real probs and not just....my iphone broke.....
Reese thats so awesome of you!

I already have my tree up...I put it up day after Halloween...I travel so much that I need to enjoy it as much as I can when i am home..lol!!

I luv the decorations people put up...I used to drive around Chriostmas Eve when the kids were small and just look at lights & decor!
I am looking forward to taking my group of underprivileged children to the Gaylord, they always enjoy and have a blast! Then time with the family is always great. I don't do a lot of hooking/hobbying around the holiday season. I'm usually just in a different mood.

Also, as a devout Christian man, It's my duty to go out and serenade the wonderful neighborhoods with Christmas Carols. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Gaylord Ice has half off tickets Nov 16-19 and Nov 23-25. Use the code SOCIAL15 or DFWMOMMY at checkout.

We are helping put together care packages for impoverished countries and our military men and women over the next few weeks. After that I'm looking forward to cooking a whole lot and seeing some family I haven't seen in a while. I have special recipes I make this time of year and I can't wait to head to the store with my grocery list. Mostly I'm looking forward to staying inside on a cold day with my family and snuggling up together on the couch in our pajamas to watch their favorite Christmas movies. I love this time of year.
One thing I miss from my years up north is going to the tree farm the day after Thanksgiving, cutting down a tree, and decorating it. And baking cookies for the SO's annual cookie party.
  • L.A.
  • 11-11-2015, 09:02 PM
Moving out of Dallas! Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Booo...
By the way I'm obsessed with your avatar.

I'm looking forward to seeing my son who is away from home in college.
Im looking forward to my new niece or nephew that will be here December 5th. Being with my family and loved ones. Watching the movie Elf, and the favorite Chevy chase National Lampoons christmas vacation. And hopefully making some snowman.
Gaylord Ice has half off tickets Nov 16-19 and Nov 23-25. Use the code SOCIAL15 or DFWMOMMY at checkout.

We are helping put together care packages for impoverished countries and our military men and women over the next few weeks. After that I'm looking forward to cooking a whole lot and seeing some family I haven't seen in a while. I have special recipes I make this time of year and I can't wait to head to the store with my grocery list. Mostly I'm looking forward to staying inside on a cold day with my family and snuggling up together on the couch in our pajamas to watch their favorite Christmas movies. I love this time of year. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Thank you for this info! It will be put to good use!