New technology to keep COG happy...

Actually, I kind of like this idea, too.

A license plate frame that defeats traffic cameras:

http://www.nophoto.com/

It is still in production and the inventor is seeking funding, but the idea seems pretty reasonable.

The sensor detects the flash from the traffic camera and blinds the camera with a powerful light flash of its own.
Hey, I like it!
  • CJ7
  • 07-01-2013, 09:42 PM
Hey, I like it! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

how many ya need to shingle your crib?
do you need to display it in the bus station baffroom, cocksucker?
  • CJOHN
  • 07-02-2013, 01:27 AM
Since you like billing with johnny stolen money for your police work tonight, might as well substract the money from the two or three warrant for my arrest from my traffic ticket!
Hey, I like it! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

You can wash the car now. Won't need the mud on the plate.
  • CJOHN
  • 07-02-2013, 07:17 AM
Setup incident on other side of the highway where emergency vehical was called, then on the way back home setup another one on the other side of the highway similar location
This makes me want to have sex. Tempting to strip naked and push play on those videos again. I can already see it, needing that little extra something to prior to orgasm and mentioning this plate. Goodbye tickets in the mail!
Definitely in heaven right now.
  • CJOHN
  • 07-02-2013, 08:40 AM
Setup incident on other side of the highway where emergency vehical was called, then on the way back home setup another one on the other side of the highway similar location Originally Posted by CJOHN
If I discribe the first incident as a bxxx vehical, then blame the fxxx on me... if I discribe the second incident as a spxx, then blame oil spxx on me... C how its works after getting caught red handed with the orginal crime... and now the attempted frame
That is some good stuff eh cjohn....
  • CJOHN
  • 07-02-2013, 09:47 AM
If I discribe the first incident as a bxxx vehical, then blame the fxxx on me... if I discribe the second incident as a spxx, then blame oil spxx on me... C how its works after getting caught red handed with the orginal crime... and now the attempted frame Originally Posted by CJOHN
Edit
Read old post
Attempted fame gone wong
I think i'll go with the mud on the plate idea rather than pay the $350 for their non premium version. wasn't there a spray product a while back that you could put on your plate that would overexpose the pic from the red light camera? wonder if that shit even worked.
I just run stolen plates fuck knows who gets the ticket.
Can anyone opine as to a good radar/laser detector and whether or not they really work?

Got nailed for a speeder recently and I would like to put an end to that shit.
Can anyone opine as to a good radar/laser detector and whether or not they really work?

Got nailed for a speeder recently and I would like to put an end to that shit. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Valentine1, highly illegal in most states so you have to be careful but a good custom car company (not bestbuy) can install the "alert" part of the system in a location such as the sunglass holder or anything that closes, so at least they will need a search warrant to find it. Can be coupled with a jammer as well.

Oh, and I'm sure they will make laws that outlaw this technology banning it, the day after it comes out.