Its 2015 and you feel like pizza

Thats funny but not really.
Thats funny but not really. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Ok, I believe I have it now. "Sweet Ass" Frick believes Frack's post was "funny but not really!"
Ok, I believe I have it now. "Sweet Ass" Frick believes Frack's post was "funny but not really!" Originally Posted by bigtex
fagtex's latent homosexuality comes out with his every post...
Hell, just call up 9-9-9 and you'll get yerself a wonderful Godfather Pizza - on the house.
Simple Jack defaults to the homo card when threatened, kinda like a doodle bug...
Simple Jack defaults to the homo card when threatened, kinda like a doodle bug... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Drut Rider defaults to the EMO card when threatened, kinda like a poodle...
Why does anyone think they will be allowed to order a pizza unless it is with gluten free crust, no cheese, and an all organic topping of your choice except nothing that could cause an imbalance in your diet. There will also be an electric delivery vehicle surcharge. Oh and don't order one at night as the pizza place was ordered to only use solar power.
Why does anyone think they will be allowed to order a pizza unless it is with gluten free crust, no cheese, and an all organic topping of your choice except nothing that could cause an imbalance in your diet. There will also be an electric delivery vehicle surcharge. Oh and don't order one at night as the pizza place was ordered to only use solar power. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Since you are such a fucking rugged individualist, T2Nutlickers, make your own pizza or waddle your fat ass off the recliner and out of the house and go pick it up, asswhole pissant.
Well, you've just taxed Candy past his limits.
Well, you've just taxed Candy past his limits. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
C'mon, Corneyhole, man up and get on the "personal responsibility" bandwagon. You know, the "if you want something done right, do it yourself," rant you're so fond of. Of course, in your case, ineptitude trumps.
I understand there will be no tax on the following pizzas:

Canadian Bacon
Hawaiian
Veggie
And MY JUNK LOVERS

So why are you whining BSwine?