Anybody know who this is?

I know this is a longshot, but does anybody know who this girl is? I have a few more pics of her but they are nudes, which I don't think I'm allowed to post here. The manner in which the other pics are shot makes me think she might be a provider...

It's been forever since I've used this site so apologies if this post breaks any rules. Mods feel free to delete if that is the case.

STAFF NOTE from B3:

Hardly anything phases me. But this post made me stop in my tracks. For many reasons.

I would be PISSED if someone posted my pic on a SHMB.

Ladies under 21 cannot post here.

You cannot post photos, nude or otherwise of non age verified ladies for obvious reasons.

Every girl under 21 has a fake ID...if that is what anyone is depending on to keep from getting afoul with the law, then think again. Good faith belief that someone is of age is NOT a defense, legally.

It is an Image Violation resulting in a vacation for posting a pic of a lady without her express or implied consent (implied when she posts on this site)

To the other members. Staff can't be everywhere at once. Please use the RTM button.
Don’t know but she sure looks like she’s staff edit!
  • Lia88
  • 04-06-2019, 12:30 PM
Yea she Looks staff edit.
She doesn’t look very comfortable in those pictures also
She is over 18. The venue where she was at checked her ID and put the bracelet on her.

staff edit - B3

What venue??? she is in underwear and has a scarf tied around her top. She's wearig an Apple Watch. I own the same one.
That is very observant of you Submariner. I was feeling bad about potentially posting/lusting after someone staff edit. I feel better now. ��

staff note- b3

but not bad enough to make you think twice about posting her photos here????
Yea she Looks like *****.
She doesn’t look very comfortable in those pictures also Originally Posted by Lia88
I agree, don’t know what venue Submariner means but he is a reliable contributor. Still, can’t help but think she looks like a staff edit and a pissed off one, at that!
I've been out of the hobby scene for awhile but 3-4 years ago there was a crew of young girls that worked together out of Dallas... Madison May, Chloe Smalls, Taylor Pheonix, Alexis Lane, Alicia Cavanni, etc. Some of these ladies only posted photos wearing sunglasses (presumably to protect their identities), and often with the same expression / body language as the girl above. I guess these pics triggered some nostalgia.
Seriously?

I edited aggressively to err on the side of caution. For the record, she looked about 19-20 to me.

The issue is we don't allow pics of girls who aren't allowed to advertise here - that encompasses nonmembers and girls under 21, period.

If I had even an inkling that she was otherwise, this story would have been even more serious.

DO NOT POST PICS OF GIRLS WHO ARE NOT VERIFIED HERE.
One of the many reasons I LOVE B Three!

DD ��