This may surprise you, but I'm thinking...

...about coming back for awhile to read and pontificate about all the absurd scrapes you boys and girls get involved in.

Good idea? Bad? Don't give a flying fuck?
Please do
yes! please do visit us here.
I think your contributions to this forum are direly needed and appreciated.
Me thinks that based on the number of armchair attorneys here, all would be happy to see your return.
Just checked into the QL section today after a long hiatus, just to see if SJ was back. I don't believe in coincidence. So, yes come back.
Oh yes! It is WONDERFUL to have you back!
It would be great to have you back. You left a void that cannot be filled by another.
As helpful of a board as eccie is, I find I need to take frequent breaks away from it due to the negativity that occurs. You were always there for me whenever I had a question and I always appreciated your attitude. Too many bashers here for my taste, as far as I am concerned Shyster Jon you are a true friend to the providers here. I noticed your absence and realized early on that you probably had to exuse yourself from the stench that permeates whenever some armchair lawyer wannabe gets jealous of your great reputation. Welcome back!
Thank you very much for your kind words, cinderbella. But I didn't take a break because of anything having to do with Eccie, really. I took it because I had some RW things to take care of. Now I'm done and ready to again render bad advice for members to rely upon, much to their detriment.

I'm a great believer in the principle of "what goes around comes around" (called "karma" by the herb-smoking crowd -- haha). Although I don't hobby anymore, I had wonderful adventures over many years hobbying and I made some great, life-long friends. To me (and to generalize a bit), Hobby World consists primarily of horny, boasting boys and sweet, vulnerable girls. I try to help the members of our Romper Room stay out of trouble in a world that revolves around sex and money, while logic, reason, and the law are sometimes ignored. I took a break from Eccie, but not my pro boner work. (Just ask the sporting girl who I spent an entire day with in Denton last week to get her ass processed through jail. Haha. I think I told her mother my life story three times while we waited. Haha.)
...about coming back for awhile to read and pontificate about all the absurd scrapes you boys and girls get involved in.

Good idea? Bad? Don't give a flying fuck? Originally Posted by ShysterJon

Welcome Back
Welcome back John we have missed you
I don't have a clue who you are... but I,d like to vote for the flying fuck

Welcome Back Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Yeah, maybe in a few weeks I'll start a thread called, "WTF Was I Thinking?" Haha.

I don't have a clue who you are... but I,d like to vote for the flying fuck Originally Posted by Ginger Lovelace
We all know Al Gore invented the Internet. I invented Eccie.
Even as a veteran here and at the "other site", I miss your posts and confess to frequently referring to those many gems you generously left here for posterity. I even appreciated the organizational efforts expended by you that truly made those posts researchable references.

Return? OF COURSE, Shyster Jon!

I'm sure I speak for many when I say we'd love to see your flag flying here regularly.