Preference for married vs single hobbyists?

Ladies, which hobbyist do you prefer, what are some of the tell tale signs that a hobbyist is single/married?
I'm betting married will be the most popular answer here. Personally speaking..when I have sex with a married woman it keeps me more emotionally grounded. The 'emotional line' is clearly drawn and is not to be crossed.
it doesn't really matter as long as the clients understand "boundaries".
As long as Ben is involved, I don't really think it would matter.
I agree with Samantha.....ALWAYS keep and respect those boundaries. If not, it'll bite you in the ass later and not the feel good kind!
As long as Ben is involved, I don't really think it would matter. Originally Posted by cubsoxbull
Nope…I have turned down clients that after he's seen me once or twice became clingy, needy, emailing me a lot, asking questions that are none of his business. And this behavior can come from married or single clients. The money is not worth the risk/hassle.
The 'feel good' kind of ass biting sounds like FUN to me Kendall!!

I agree with Samantha.....ALWAYS keep and respect those boundaries. If not, it'll bite you in the ass later and not the feel good kind! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
I would think that there is a propensity for the hobbyist with an SO to be less interested in the needy companion part and more interested in getting in and out with as less extraneous communication as possible, thereby providing a better business deal. I would think that there is a mutual interest in anonymity from the married ones. I would also think that married hobbyist are more respectful of boundaries (having to deal with SO and all). I would think it's more business than anything else. Of course I know this isn't the same for all, but I would guess that, statistically, there should be some trending in these areas. I figure single hobbyist would like to spend more time etc....Am I completely off in my assessment?
The 'feel good' kind of ass biting sounds like FUN to me Kendall!! Originally Posted by planojim
It most definitely it is! I get goosebumps thinking about it
Plus a thousand to everything Samantha said.
I've been told by several providers that the vast majority of their issues with clients have come from the married guys. Granted, there may be a skew due to numbers of the base population of Johns being largely slanted towards married, but that is what I have been told. From clinging, getting caught up in what they are not getting at home to discovery by the wife and phone calls/emails etc.

Issues like the above are not limited to one group or another though... some guys are just wired in a way that they are incapable of handling pussy regardless of if its rented or not.
I've been told by several providers that the vast majority of their issues with clients have come from the married guys. Granted, there may be a skew due to numbers of the base population of Johns being largely slanted towards married, but that is what I have been told. From clinging, getting caught up in what they are not getting at home to discovery by the wife and phone calls/emails etc.

Issues like the above are not limited to one group or another though... some guys are just wired in a way that they are incapable of handling pussy regardless of if its rented or not. Originally Posted by TexasDave555
Well said!
I prefer married as they respect boundaries and understand this is a business.
I would think that there is a propensity for the hobbyist with an SO to be less interested in the needy companion part and more interested in getting in and out with as less extraneous communication as possible, thereby providing a better business deal. I would think that there is a mutual interest in anonymity from the married ones. I would also think that married hobbyist are more respectful of boundaries (having to deal with SO and all). I would think it's more business than anything else. Of course I know this isn't the same for all, but I would guess that, statistically, there should be some trending in these areas. I figure single hobbyist would like to spend more time etc....Am I completely off in my assessment? Originally Posted by dongeykong
sounds completely logical to me..
Logic, Chung? Ok, sure...But does logic have a place in an industry primarily based on "little-head" thinking?