who has the prettiest nipples

Who has the prettiest-cutest nipples. providers and hobbyists alike chime in.
I saw Madison May the other day and hers are very nice!
Red Headed Julie has the nicest apricot perky nipples. You wanna see 'em? Click http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=1110 for her showcase.
  • HG
  • 02-27-2011, 10:55 AM
My vote goes to Ze.
They are god's gift to man ( and woman )
If you like puffy's you will be in heaven.
And I'm not even a titty man but she has a great ass also.
I HAVE SOME NICE ONES
Attached Images File Type: jpg 0126074010YERRRDNENDlogo.jpg (75.5 KB, 2898 views)
I'm not really into the eraser nipples that stick way out. I also like the smaller areola.
Originally Posted by CoHorn

LMAO!!!
I tend to like smaller, firmer breasts, puffies are nice, but unlike my esteemed colleague above, I've always liked the erasers. So, the fact that Lindsey let's me photograph her when I can is doubly great.
Spikebaby! They are frikkin' amazing!
I like all nipples. Actually, I am probably a nipple man, as opposed to a breast man, leg man, ass man, ect.

Ze's are great, so were some of her roommates.

Some ladies have real big nipples, when you say eraser nipples, think back to your big chief tablet and oversize pencil and eraser back in 1st grade. (OK, I know, most of you probably did not have that when you were in first grade, and those of you who are old enough to remember, don't remember much of anything anymore.)

Also, inverted nipples are pretty neat, when you suck on them and they pop out for you, pretty neat feeling on the tongue. Not sure if it has to do with ladies who have nursed or had kids, but remember a certain little blonde whose nipples were always sticking out nicely, but were very soft, not 'erect' like others get.

They are all good. Have never seen RHJ's in person, understand she has a set of manmades now, but her pics are great. I also think VNurse has a pic for her avatar or at least on her showcase that is pretty eye grabbing, or is that mouth twitching good? I am also thinking pics from Angel T, another lady I have not seen, were pretty awesome.

There are exceptions, but in my observations, larger breast normally have larger aerolas, but nipples are not very pointed, whereas smaller breast generally have the nipples that could poke an eye out. (I am waiting now for all of the ladies to post pictures that prove me wrong, and I will enjoy everyone of them.)
I like the soft small areolas with the soft small nips. I like pink
Miss Sexy Hollywood gets my vote!
I've never met her but Maddlyn Haze just looks perfect to me.
I've never met her but Maddlyn Haze just looks perfect to me. Originally Posted by oleguy
Sounds like a trip to Dallas is in order for you, I have met her and they are definitely VERY NICE, and there a lot more that's Nice about her
I too have seen Spikebaby's... Yes...Awesome!

This particular topinc came up in random conversation the other day with myself and 3 others. 2 of us in hobby, the other 2 not. I have seen A LOT of nips in my time. And I think there is a difference in nips that are of women that have been pregnant (does not matter if they gave birth/not or breastfed or not) but I can usually pick out who has or has not.