p411 suspended ? anyone else having an issue

For some reason when I signed into my p411 account today it said I'm suspended and to email them. It was also asking me about my work email. I used the same email I've used for 4 years. I can't figure out why they would send me that I'm kind of mad. I used p411 to help with my screening. They better cut my shit back on.!!!! Ugh!!!! Is anyone else had this message when they signed on?
nope
No problem here
I'm suspended and to email them. Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
Eccie can't help you. What do you want Eccie to do?
Did you email the HBIC?

Is anyone else had this message when they signed on? Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
No! Just you
three. words....

H....R.....C
For some reason when I signed into my p411 account today it said I'm suspended and to email them. It was also asking me about my work email. I used the same email I've used for 4 years. I can't figure out why they would send me that I'm kind of mad. I used p411 to help with my screening. They better cut my shit back on.!!!! Ugh!!!! Is anyone else had this message when they signed on? Originally Posted by HoustonRiley

Reasons why you might have been locked out:

You didn't log in for 30 days.

You failed to respond to an official appointment inquiry or Okay request within the time allotted, usually 3 days, or give a yea or nay to someone using you as a ref to start an account, same deadline.

You failed to expediently acknowledge a note from P411 admin, like that query for another email address. That may also extend to reading site-originated memos marked urgent.

You use Yahoo as your contact email and too many message notifications have been kicked back, something you might not even be aware of since no communications are making it through. Yahoo seems to have a continuing problem with P411, which highly recommends using an alternate email. I log in a couple of times a week just to check my inbox there, and every so often I fine correspondence I never received notice about.

A member client or provider has raised some issue, but that's unlikely as you probably would have been given more specific detail.

You buy additional advertising there but your most recent payment method was rejected, but again, that would have been explained, plus it would only affect whatever extra you were paying for.

You MUST contact P411 admin to resolve this, no other option, period. No sense getting riled up, as they will do what they do irregardless of what you wish they would do. Just write them a polite note and ask what's up, and once the problem is dealt with, your account will probably be restored within 24 hours.
I am having the same issue. I try to sign on and it will not even go to their site. Not sure what the issue is but it is frustrating. Good luck.
I am having the same issue. I try to sign on and it will not even go to their site. Not sure what the issue is but it is frustrating. Good luck. Originally Posted by Mr Willy
Now that is odd. I just went straight there and logged in, no glitch at all.

This isn't the same issue the OP has, however, as she logged in and THEN got a message from P411 stating that her account was suspended. Your case sounds like a browser problem. Clear your cache and cookies and try again, and physically type your handle and/or password instead of letting an auto program enter it at log-in.
I have signed in and out several times today without issue.

~
Working like a champ here
For some reason when I signed into my p411 account today it said I'm suspended and to email them. It was also asking me about my work email. I used the same email I've used for 4 years. I can't figure out why they would send me that I'm kind of mad. I used p411 to help with my screening. They better cut my shit back on.!!!! Ugh!!!! Is anyone else had this message when they signed on? Originally Posted by HoustonRiley

So email them Doll.
Mine was suspended before for something minor that could have easily been fixed had " I " emailed them sooner
Good luck
Every time I've tried to log in since March, it says I need to pay up and won't let me go any further??? Lmao
three. words....

H....R.....C Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
9 hours now and I have yet to figure it out, so as much as it pains me to ask .... what is H....R.....C?
Eccie can't help you. What do you want Eccie to do?
Did you email the HBIC?

No! Just you Originally Posted by Seeking ~P

Why are you such an angry person?

I feel sorry for the people who have to deal with you in real life.
Its working fine for me