Should I visit/ 1st time Houston worth my time??

• c@li
  • 10-20-2016, 12:00 PM
I'm visiting Houston next week either Thursday or Friday never been there not sure what to expect nor where to stay anybody have any suggestions areas what to expect I know for me working in West Texas 95% of my customers are legit but I worked in the Dallas area one time and there are nothing but shoppers go and see you and leave I don't like that any info will be highly appreciated thanks my love have a blessed day
Galleria area is really convenient for men in Houston, but if I was you, i'd look around for what area suits your needs most. Houston is one of the few places with large variety and plenty of gentlemen for each type of girl.

Stay away from TheCutePapi too.

Have safe travels and enjoy your stay hon!
I'm visiting Houston next week either Thursday or Friday never been there not sure what to expect nor where to stay anybody have any suggestions areas what to expect I know for me working in West Texas 95% of my customers are legit but I worked in the Dallas area one time and there are nothing but shoppers go and see you and leave I don't like that any info will be highly appreciated thanks my love have a blessed day Originally Posted by c@li
Houston's full of assholes ... good luck.
No thanks.
Houston Johns are flakey so don't be surprised if they cancel the appointments with you. Also, Houston Johns are too talkative and may give you the creeps. Don't drink the water because it will cause you to feel grouchy, will make you sarcastic, and will make you feel paranoid. All that I said before will be amplified in the evening which makes people hyperactive in Houston.
  • c@li
  • 10-20-2016, 08:02 PM
Thanks doll will do rosaline...
  • c@li
  • 10-20-2016, 08:03 PM
Have safe travels and enjoy your stay hon! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Thanks doll
  • c@li
  • 10-20-2016, 08:05 PM
Houston Johns are flakey so don't be surprised if they cancel the appointments with you. Also, Houston Johns are too talkative and may give you the creeps. Don't drink the water because it will cause you to feel grouchy, will make you sarcastic, and will make you feel paranoid. All that I said before will be amplified in the evening which makes people hyperactive in Houston. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Thanks for the info I'll keep in mind...
I'm visiting Houston next week either Thursday or Friday never been there not sure what to expect nor where to stay anybody have any suggestions areas what to expect... Originally Posted by c@li
Read the visitor's sticky thread:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=167105
FYI.......... She upcharges for BBBJ..................

IJS............... no bueno
FYI.......... She upcharges for BBBJ..................

IJS............... no bueno Originally Posted by charcoal
^^^^^

An example of what you will encounter in Houston.

Stay away from TheCutePapi too. Originally Posted by Rosaline Isabel

Awesome.

Op. Ignore the male respondents. Sadly you drew the village idiots to reply.

Houston is a wonderful place. Ignore the tards, as I am sure you already know. Listen to your fellow ladies. They will have tour back. Although this is posted here in part to be a threAD, i suggest going to ya'lls room to really sorr out the morons from the men and where / whens.

Be well

Op. Ignore the male respondents. Sadly you drew the village idiots to reply.

Houston is a wonderful place. Originally Posted by Mythos
BTW, OP should understand that ^^^^^^^^ is what we call a mandle, a woman-provider masquerading as a man-client.

Explain why Houston is a wonderful place? Everyone knows why it sucks.

OP, I forgot to mention that during the cooler fall months Houstonian people behave very strangely and some can get even get very cocky, over-confident and abrasive. If you feel odd when around them, it's ok. They are kind of going crazy right now.
^^case in point. It is amusing to watch him play in his own drool though.