Question to those with an underwear fetish

I might be splurging on some new underwear this weekend and wanted to ask about this board's current opinion on the subject.

A lot of guys like black lace thongs, but get turned off by plain black cotton. On the other hand, some people like pastel-colored patterns on a soft/silky bikini, but detest frilly booty shorts.

What's your ideal combination (color, material, style) when it comes to underwear?
I kinda like the red and white tent look.
I might be splurging on some new underwear this weekend and wanted to ask about this board's current opinion on the subject.

A lot of guys like black lace thongs, but get turned off by plain black cotton. On the other hand, some people like pastel-colored patterns on a soft/silky bikini, but detest frilly booty shorts.

What's your ideal combination (color, material, style) when it comes to underwear? Originally Posted by chloelc
I like plain jane cottons that are funky and sweaty but clean and ohh don't forget to put em in a zip lock bag to lock in that "freshness".
I am oblivious to trolling, what's going on here? lol
I smell a derailment coming.......
I am oblivious to trolling, what's going on here? lol Originally Posted by chloelc

my bad sweetie....... I like collecting dirty worn panties and in my mind I read that you were getting ready to start selling them because I guess that's what I wanted to see. my bad.
my bad sweetie....... I like collecting dirty worn panties and in my mind I read that you were getting ready to start selling them because I guess that's what I wanted to see. my bad. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Lol, no worries. I could have formulated my post better. I just happen to see a couple of people who are very much into underwear and wanted some opinions from the other lovely gentlemen in here.
....I like collecting dirty worn panties ..... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Seriously dude? Did not see that coming.
I like black lacy thongs and lacy booty shorts on my ladies. When I pay for sessions, I don't typically make requests though. I want the lady to wear what makes her feel sexy.
Nice save.....
Seriously dude? Did not see that coming. Originally Posted by TryWeakly

why? I have a special exclusive humidor for them too; Michael Jackson's hyperbolic chamber ain't got shit on my trophy case.
Ditto with Marie...nothing sexier than a nice round booty enveloped in a pair of sexy black thongs.......
Or a crotchless pair of panties with lips peeking out!!
I like black lacy thongs and lacy booty shorts on my ladies. When I pay for sessions, I don't typically make requests though. I want the lady to wear what makes her feel sexy. Originally Posted by YummyMarie

Dam!!! I got my notepad out and taking notes. A sexy homie calling her shots and just so gangsta with it.
French cut, royal blue
I like black lacy thongs and lacy booty shorts on my ladies. When I pay for sessions, I don't typically make requests though. I want the lady to wear what makes her feel sexy. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Yes, I concur with this as well.