Hmmmmm.... Response to Review!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=214273

This is kinda one of those things that i can't control....
Seriously it is out of my hands if while we are together you can't keep from ....
Think baseball.. Hockey.... Whatever you do. Also, it wasn't ten minutes.......
I enjoy what i do and baby.... If you went so quick it seemed i was doing right for those ten minutes!

Note to AA clients; While speaking with a provider you should inform them of your race! That way you give us a choice as to do we want to see you!
Now, i go ahead and see AA because he's there.... Made the trip ... I don't want to hurt feelings or look to be a racist! Everyone should be able to make that choice!

Thanks for the review Baby there are lots that would say i'm a fucking Riot!
I am a
ymmv type provider..... I think we all are! So, be honest and treat us how you want to be treated..........
Thank yall for the chance to explain my side.....
  • aka
  • 04-27-2011, 08:44 PM
Why just a note to AA clients that they should mention their race? Why not one to Eskimos, another to Chinese, one to Indians, how about them Mexicans, maybe the Mongols, let's not leave the Arabs, maybe non-Texas white folks?
WTF!!!! Have some integrity, be a professional. Just post on your profile your AA policy. I would rather have your tell me the truth up front than just do me because I made the trip.
Classic.......!
It is clear this hobbiest ruffled your feather. However, imho this is all your fault. First of all, no where in your showcase does it state your racial preference. Secondly, your handle says gfe24/7 and not gfe ymmv 24/7. Thirdly, it is clear you did not screen or maybe you were lazy. Fourthly, your reaction does add some credence to the review.

Bottom line, you seem like a nice person and your attractive. However, you really need to look in the mirror on this one.
I will take this opportunity to let all AA hobbiest know - PLEASE tell me your race ahead of time....

IT WILL JUST MAKE ME WETTER BEFORE YOU GET HERE.

bwa ha ha ha ha. (i'm not joking)
I will take this opportunity to let all AA hobbiest know - PLEASE tell me your race ahead of time....

IT WILL JUST MAKE ME WETTER BEFORE YOU GET HERE.

bwa ha ha ha ha. (i'm not joking) Originally Posted by tntangie

LMFAO!!!!
Well,

This is a classic example how NOT to respond to a not so great review.....
KAYLEE! You sexy, sexy purrfect thang! OMG. I'm so glad I'm back to see all these hot people. (and yet be entertained at the same time!)
Giggle. Thanks

Nice bum btw (bats eyelashes).
This is kinda one of those things that i can't control....
Seriously it is out of my hands if while we are together you can't keep from ....
Originally Posted by sexygfe24_7
According to the review, it quite literally was in your hands
Everyone has the right to select with whom they wish to associate, including Providers & Hobbyists. However, unlike a restaurant where a "no shoes, no shirts, not caucasian no service" policy will get you sued, I can see how it can become problematic when the merchandise being temporarily "leased" is attached to another human being. Certainly the OP has a right to be selective. It's her body. Her comment re stating his race upfront might have been a bit indelicate but I don't think it makes her a racist. Perhaps if that had been part of the original conversation both she and the offended Hobbyist would have shrugged their respective shoulders and moved on.
WOW!!!! WELCOME to ALL GUYS (& some gals) winkwink My door is always open (EDITED by Staff) to you! No matter what your race!
Everyone has the right to select with whom they wish to associate, including Providers & Hobbyists. However, unlike a restaurant where a "no shoes, no shirts, not caucasian no service" policy will get you sued, I can see how it can become problematic when the merchandise being temporarily "leased" is attached to another human being. Certainly the OP has a right to be selective. It's her body. Her comment re stating his race upfront might have been a bit indelicate but I don't think it makes her a racist. Perhaps if that had been part of the original conversation both she and the offended Hobbyist would have shrugged their respective shoulders and moved on. Originally Posted by txcwby6
I think the point everybody was trying to make was that it's ok to have a preference and see only who you want to, but state it up front. It's bullshit to take the guy's money and then after the fact say the service sucked because you don't dig on the brothers.
You've had your say, so now I'll have my rebuttal.

First off, I want to reiterate that you were very nice, polite, and courteous. So I appreciate that. But at the same time you're trying to insult my intelligence. I'm sn educated man, I can put 2 and 2 together. I heard the phone call you recieved before and made afterwards, and the reference to your next appointment. You received the call at 12:15 and told him y'all had agreed on 12:30. You had someone waiting on you.

Second, in response to me getting off so fast, what would you expect when I hadn't had a release in over a week and you not slowing down after I asked, not once but twice. Again, don't insult my intelligence, me telling you to slow down was an indicator that I was close, and made you start going even faster. The faster I go, the quicker you get rid of me and on to the next guy waiting.

Third, if you are YMMV and didn't connect with me, why would you keep asking me to come back and see me? Again, you asked not once, but repeatedly.

Lastly, and the one that completely baffles me, I'm NOT AA. I'm Caucasian. Obviously you can't even remember which guy I was! I stick by my review, waste of time.