LADIES ::: Have you ever looked for a way out

There is a program here in Dallas, That will help you transition back into the real working world !!

This is a awesome program for ladies that really want to leave the Sexual oriented business, Please if you would like more info. Please feel
free to message me, they help a lot more than you could ever think!!

GUYS & GALS They also take/need donations to keep this
program going, so feel free to donate, to a GREAT cause
any amount helps, and its always needed!!

Please contact me for more info. Please only the serious(thanks)

Heather The Cougar!!!

I am a NEW member, and its wonderful, so I wanted to spread the
news, to anyone who may need that extra push to do it, and the means to
be able to stick to it!!!
There is also www.hookersforjesus.net They help more victims than those who choose to be here, but nonetheless a very valuable organization. Many fail or even car to realize, that not every woman is here of her own free will. There are many girls trafficked, raped, pimped, etc. who REALLY do need a way out. Thanks for posting this.
There is a program here in Dallas, That will help you transition back into the real working world !!

This is a awesome program for ladies that really want to leave the Sexual oriented business, Please if you would like more info. Please feel

Heather The Cougar!!!

be able to stick to it!!! Originally Posted by HeatherTheCougar
heather - what does the bolded text - that you are a new member?
of the organization you mentioned? as a volunteer, as one using their services, as a donor?? it seems contradictory.

just wondering.
Many fail or even car to realize, Originally Posted by London Rayne
Do they accept car donations Heather?
LMAO...guess I forgot my "e."
This should be stickied to the top like the surgeon generals cigarette warnings or the gamblers anynomous on lottery tickets.

Maybe then we could have pricing back on the ads...
you talk about program you are new at to get out of buz while at same time having signature line cant wait to meet you, a working showcase and posted rreviews. and you ask guys who are used to struggling to up with the donation to donate so girls do not have to do this. wow my head is spinning.

Heather The Cougar!!!

be able to stick to it!!! Originally Posted by HeatherTheCougar
you talk about program you are new at to get out of buz while at same time having signature line cant wait to meet you, a working showcase and posted rreviews.
There is a big difference between providers who WANT to be in this business, enjoy it, and are content, and those who are being forced by someone for whatever reason.

Seems perfectly reasonable to me for someone who is happy doing what she's doing to want to help someone who might be trapped into doing it.

If sex workers were all content and doing it voluntarily there would be a hell of a lot less LE attention that's for sure. I think all of us have a vested interest in making sure that those in this business are there for their own reasons and not because someone is making them.
There is a big difference between providers who WANT to be in this business, enjoy it, and are content, and those who are being forced by someone for whatever reason.

Seems perfectly reasonable to me for someone who is happy doing what she's doing to want to help someone who might be trapped into doing it.

If sex workers were all content and doing it voluntarily there would be a hell of a lot less LE attention that's for sure. I think all of us have a vested interest in making sure that those in this business are there for their own reasons and not because someone is making them. Originally Posted by mansfield
Well Said!
made and noted

If sex workers were all content and doing it voluntarily there would be a hell of a lot less LE attention that's for sure. I think all of us have a vested interest in making sure that those in this business are there for their own reasons and not because someone is making them. Originally Posted by mansfield