Constructive Critizism - Please

How would you ladies and gentlemen process this?

A lady posts under Provider Ads ( 4/26 @ 7:30 ish) "This Weekend Only". Looks good and I need to make a journey to Dallas. She is still on-line and I make phone contact. She answers and we visit for seven plus minutes and agree 1:30 Saturday (4/30) as this accomodates both schedules.

I advise that I will provide ECCIE pm and a P-411 notification to affirm I am as advertisedin the telecon. (Accomilished within fifteem minutes) and she advises I will be contacted Friday night with required details.

As of this writing nothing at all ----

If, there were afterthoughts, other problems, etc., what is the problem of communicating: "Due to extraordinary circumstances I have to respectfully decline"?
sumthin else came up...
How would you ladies and gentlemen process this?

A lady posts under Provider Ads ( 4/26 @ 7:30 ish) "This Weekend Only". Looks good and I need to make a journey to Dallas. She is still on-line and I make phone contact. She answers and we visit for seven plus minutes and agree 1:30 Saturday (4/30) as this accomodates both schedules.

I advise that I will provide ECCIE pm and a P-411 notification to affirm I am as advertisedin the telecon. (Accomilished within fifteem minutes) and she advises I will be contacted Friday night with required details.

As of this writing nothing at all ----

If, there were afterthoughts, other problems, etc., what is the problem of communicating: "Due to extraordinary circumstances I have to respectfully decline"? Originally Posted by Toasted
I agree, it's very frustrating
Move on to the next one. Have a backup plan or plans for next tiime.
Maybe she just forgot?
  • fawn
  • 05-02-2011, 08:27 PM
Lana, that is very funny coming from you being you are very forgetful.The only thing you can ever remember is that I am one year older than you....
Lana, that is very funny coming from you being you are very forgetful.The only thing you can ever remember is that I am one year older than you.... Originally Posted by fawn
That will be forever etched in my memory!
did she have any kind of reviews to get a vibe off of - so you knew whether or not to have a back up plan to begin with?
  • 69er
  • 05-02-2011, 09:26 PM
Either name the lady, or this is yet another: "She didn't show, but I don't want to name her."

If only I had a quarter for every one of these threads...

Can we all agree to abbreviate these as SDSBIDWTNH

It will save space on the server for something that matters!
Lana, that is very funny coming from you being you are very forgetful.The only thing you can ever remember is that I am one year older than you.... Originally Posted by fawn
That will be forever etched in my memory! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
yeah, and i was born before you two :^(
or maybe :^) since i'll soon be getting my senior citizen discount!! :^)
Never assume you have a guaranteed date just because you set one. I don't. The only time I know the date is on is when she opens the door for you.
Well if she was up at 1:30 maybe the girl just passed out lol. I don't normally set up appts. I can't keep, and am also usually the one wondering, "WTF" when they take forever to respond.

I simply move on to someone who has internet access and can actually follow through....perhaps you should do the same unless it was something really serious on her end.

This is the very reason I don't do short notice appts. People want an appt. in 2 hours and take an hour to reply again. BYE!
Well if she was up at 1:30 maybe the girl just passed out lol. I don't normally set up appts. I can't keep, and am also usually the one wondering, "WTF" when they take forever to respond.

I simply move on to someone who has internet access and can actually follow through....perhaps you should do the same unless it was something really serious on her end.

This is the very reason I don't do short notice appts. People want an appt. in 2 hours and take an hour to reply again. BYE! Originally Posted by London Rayne
I actually am tge opposite. I rarely book anything that's not same day anymore. While part of the reason is my schedule (I never know when I'm going to get a few free hours away), I have had way more NCNS's on appointments set way in advance than the appointments where I call and say "I can be there anytime in the next three hours". It seems the less advance notice, the less chance of "something coming up".

And to answer the OP, move on or name the girl. You might as well be complaining about the weather. Hookers and johns are, as a group, flaky. Know that going in and prepare accordingly.
I have had way more NCNS's on appointments set way in advance than the appointments where I call and say "I can be there anytime in the next three hours". It seems the less advance notice, the less chance of "something coming up". Originally Posted by TheBizz
Same here. Then in an ironic twist I'll get a lecture about "last minute" requests from a gal that forgot the date we made a week ago.

Yet somehow they always remember the extended overnight appts.

Goto P411...find another lady.
s
I actually am tge opposite. I rarely book anything that's not same day anymore. While part of the reason is my schedule (I never know when I'm going to get a few free hours away), I have had way more NCNS's on appointments set way in advance than the appointments where I call and say "I can be there anytime in the next three hours". It seems the less advance notice, the less chance of "something coming up".

And to answer the OP, move on or name the girl. You might as well be complaining about the weather. Hookers and johns are, as a group, flaky. Know that going in and prepare accordingly. Originally Posted by TheBizz
You do have a point about short notice appts. and less chance of something coming up, but I can't accommodate those. By the time the first guy gets back with refs, there is already a sure thing waiting. I wish I could do more of those, because I would be a lot less stressed lol.