Encounter: Summer Secrers full of herself.

Date: The last 3 weeks.
Name: Summer Secrets
User ID:: Summer Secrers
Phone: N/A
Email Address: N/a
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=372859
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Galleria
Activities: Lots of time wasted. Spent weeks trying to meet this chick, finally gave up after being blown off three times. She messaged me afterwards with a million excuses about how her phone broke, and how she will see me for 300 instead of 500.

After talking literally for like 5 messages, the 300 turned from being for a session to a meet and greet. I just declined. Chick thinks shes made of gold.
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, not sure.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Normal blonde girl.
Recommendation: No
You are a very nice guy!

I would had kicked her to gutter after she blew me off the first time.

$500 for her?

Plus Summer is almost over in 16 days.

Shouldn't she fly South?

Shouldn’t this be in coed?

I have not seen this lady in a while. She always had a great body, now from her pics, she looks very small in the waist. I will have to go check her out. Hopefully, I will not get the same treatment as the OP. IMO, she is the most gorgeous provider in the DFW.
Seen her long time ago...she was great.
Thanx for the review !
$500? What a bargain. I reached out to her recently and she mentioned it would be $1200/hr.
She was the best. I would still see her tho...
She was the best. I would still see her tho... Originally Posted by abarcelona91

what??

$500? What a bargain. I reached out to her recently and she mentioned it would be $1200/hr. Originally Posted by javacoder
she said the same to me, except for an hour visit, it was $20 a minute.. I misunderstood at first.. "ok, see you in 20 minutes"!

I kid.

her reviews are not very believable. too much "greatest ever" shit, along with very different accounts, regarding BJ.. some say CBJ (always), one sneaked in a BBBJ comment, another said she is the "absolute fucking best", while conveniently never mentioning ANY BJ in his review.
  • 09-17-2018, 09:00 AM
Two weeks later this girl decides to send me a text not

"Wow, it is so funny to me that you were seriously so upset that you couldn't meet a h****r that you wrote a whole fake review"

I got a great laugh out of that one. What's to fake about this short/simple review? I think someone's time has come, but also gone. RIP
"Funny to me" = code for "how dare you tell people how I really treat tricks!"