Caesarian scars

Am I the only one who finds them attractive?
Interesting question. Not like a fetish turn on for me or anything, but surgical scars in general always tell a story that I find interesting and certainly has never subtracted ones attractiveness to me. My SO has a long scar all the way down her belly from an emergency surgery that almost killed her, which happened after we got together. To me, I now find it kind of sexy on her because it reminds me of the battle she fought and won.

Some folks mention “mommy damage” in reviews (I.e. scars/stretch marks) and and it’s something I always ignore because it’s a natural part of life and doesn’t distract me from beauty at all.

I like women in all shapes and forms though so maybe I’m different.
Interesting question. Not like a fetish turn on for me or anything, but surgical scars in general always tell a story that I find interesting and certainly has never subtracted ones attractiveness to me. My SO has a long scar all the way down her belly from an emergency surgery that almost killed her, which happened after we got together. To me, I now find it kind of sexy on her because it reminds me of the battle she fought and won.

Some folks mention “mommy damage” in reviews (I.e. scars/stretch marks) and and it’s something I always ignore because it’s a natural part of life and doesn’t distract me from beauty at all.

I like women in all shapes and forms though so maybe I’m different.
Am I the only one who finds them attractive? Originally Posted by RonsonRichards
Yes...Do you like beer guts as well?
I enjoy mine, its a small bikini c section scar that has long been faded. I too have a fascination with scars.
I wouldn't say attractive, but scars of any kind do not bother me in the least.
I too have a fascination with scars. Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
...good to know! I have quite a collection!
I find things like scars always lead to interesting stories about the providers and I like connection so good thing. Makes them more real and hey, Life Happens.
I find things like scars always lead to interesting stories about the providers and I like connection so good thing. Makes them more real and hey, Life Happens. Originally Posted by lipsandhipster
I’ve found two things about women & whores in Life - 1. They don’t like for you to ask if they are pregnant when they have a tummy pooch 2. They don’t like for you to comment on their physical blemishes, like c-section scars or poorly done breast augmentation scars or vaccination scars or fucking moles or outtie navels or their pussies being outwardly fleshy, etc, etc, etc...Women can make you think they want to hear the truth about their bodies, but THEY FUCKING DON’T!!
You should have just said C Section scars. The scar does not bother me since they do not leave the tummy role that they did 20 years ago. As long as all the mommy parts are still installed I am good to go.

I like women in all shapes and forms though so maybe I’m different. Originally Posted by pistol shot
I enjoy mine, its a small bikini c section scar that has long been faded. I too have a fascination with scars. Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
Have any of you read Harry Crews? Feast of Snakes might be a better book to start with of his but Scar Lover was really good.

His books are gritty, though, Southern Gothic style.

It's been over 20 years since I read it but for this group of folks, you might find it provocative. In it's own fashion.

Scars are interesting. Chest scars used to make me feel a bit faint when I was younger.

For those who appreciate scars, I could show you a few good ones.

Elisabeth
I have a c section scar

And if you like scars..a long scar across one if my butt cheeks..i was getting out of bed and scratched my butt on the mirror clip holding the mirrors by my bed