prefer full natural bush?

which of you guys prefer full natural bush between her legs?
funny
prefer is too strong a word, but I definitely enjoy a lady with a full, natural bush every once in a while.. present company included

natural bush is so rare today, that I take particular note when I learn a specific Provider sports fur between her legs. I like my face feeling the brush, and the idea that my tongue has to fight through to get to the promised land.
  • Go4it
  • 12-14-2019, 12:42 PM
(Raises Hand)
I do prefer bush, but keeping it tidy and trimmed is best. Never have understood this bald kitty change that took over so many years ago. I guess its a generational thing.
Some bush, not a jungle.
Some bush, not a jungle. Originally Posted by LargeBreastFan
need to be careful when you say "some Bush" is okay. that kind of thinking got George W. Bush into the White House
need to be careful when you say "some Bush" is okay. that kind of thinking got George W. Bush into the White House Originally Posted by Chung Tran
When Mrs. Clinton was campaigning she lifted up her skirt and said "Read my lips, no more Bush".
I find most guys like a well trimmed bush or a paych

I sport a very small thin
Natural patch above my HUGE p.lips lol
only if i need to floss
need to be careful when you say "some Bush" is okay. that kind of thinking got George W. Bush into the White House Originally Posted by Chung Tran
bush vs Bush.
When Mrs. Clinton was campaigning she lifted up her skirt and said "Read my lips, no more Bush". Originally Posted by Speedjet
did you snap a photo?

never mind, please keep it to yourself. Mr. Clinton would agree, and he hated BUSH so much, he told Monica to keep her dress on, and to "just service me under the table".

how do you like that double-entendre?
which of you guys prefer full natural bush between her legs? Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW
Rare these days but I'm on board.
Manicured. Never liked full 70’s bush.
prefer is too strong a word, but I definitely enjoy a lady with a full, natural bush every once in a while.. present company included

natural bush is so rare today, that I take particular note when I learn a specific Provider sports fur between her legs. I like my face feeling the brush, and the idea that my tongue has to fight through to get to the promised land.

Plus 1 Chung - Well Stated