Encounter: veronica in DSM

User ID: -
Date: 10/16/2020
Name: veronica, aka Moscow doll
Phone: na
Email Address: Veronica.date@protonmail.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.eros.com/iowa/files/3416916.htm?cat=1, https://preferred411.com/Provider_Pa...cfm?Cid=341049
City: des Moines
State: Iowa
Address: Clive hotel
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Kissing, massage, groping, a small drink, convo, daty, cfs- mish, doggy, cg.
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blond, had it up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Small frame east European girl, I believe she said Russia was her home country. Spoke good English.
Pics were accurate, enhanced chest-very nice.

Overall very nice experience, I'd recommend her. Donation is on high end for the area but worth it in my opinion once in a while if you want to experience this kind of lady.
Recommendation: Yes
They were both on the same day...I tried to set up one the day before but no luck making contact. Setup the second the morning of and an hour later the first contacts me back.

Both women fit my fantasy "type" so it was an Interesting idea and I had the funds so said wth and went for it. I'm not bragging, it was probably a dumb risk but I had no other availability, funds were available, and I wanted to see if i had any of my 20's left in me

So, odd series of events, worked out ok for me in the end though.
Do you take a shower so the provider feels more comfortable being intimate with you?
I prefer it, makes me feel more comfortable to take that 5min breather after introduction and also then I'm sure I don't smell bad. I figure if i expect the provider to not smell I should probably do the same on this day I also came from work so no opportunity To shower before hand.

I will say a few years back I saw KLN on her way thru DSM and same story- coming from work so had to request use of her incall shower. She had all set up and after I got out she was very appreciative and said something like "you even used the wash cloth" I asked her why I wouldn't and she just mentioned many guys just rinse But don't actually wash.

So, anyhow, I like it and I think its respectful to the provider so I try and do it whenever possible.
Do you take a shower so the provider feels more comfortable being intimate with you? Originally Posted by Neverdiscovered079
I always shower upon arrival. Even if an early morning appointment coming straight from home.