take me out to the ball game

Listen up ladies Our world champion Astros are defending their crown. I am seeking a provider who can follow instructions implicitly I want a provider to accompany to a game wherein we can start a rhythm I can kiss her on the strikes and she can kiss me on the balls
For the kiss cam!
Listen up ladies Our world champion Astros are defending their crown. I am seeking a provider who can follow instructions implicitly I want a provider to accompany to a game wherein we can start a rhythm I can kiss her on the strikes and she can kiss me on the balls Originally Posted by JESSE JAMES
Who do you think you are? Dizzy Dean?
With a great provider you’ll get plenty of wood on the ball and most likely be batting a 1000. Of course with Biden’s inflation that 1000 takes on a whole nother meaning rather than the 1.000 it usually means.

I just go to the amps, sing my anthem, and shout out to the gals “let’s play ball!” I hope I make it there before the minivan driver because the gals get tired of the guy waiting for Jimmy Wynn to hit a HR on an even minute so he can get a free foamer.

Also if he’s been there they may have made like Chester heading to the parking lot: “CHARGE!”

My goal is to be like the pitching coach in a close game… make quite a few visits to the mound. Possibly throw a few spitballs? Every now and then I’ll take a chance on a minor leaguer and give one of the regular rotation a night off. And if I’m really lucky I’ll turn a double play.
Hope the Astros Strike out.

Go Braves!