Stopping INCALL

Ok so Im new to Houston , I got the welcome, I got the hotels but I got all cancellations too?

Guys why in the world would some pre screen and pre book 2-3 days before , even call the night before and cancel at the LAST minute?

Hotels.com DOES NOT REFUND us our money for grabbing the $100 room here in the galleria or westchase!

I am considering STOPPING incall all together...I dont even stay in a hotel to keep going thru this waste of money...Seriously its getting ridiculous how many rooms I have purchased this week for p411 or members here(not newbies either) that have NOT shown up!

(end dramatic scene)
SL is an expert with these scenarios. He experienced much the same on his 'Tours'. SL why don't you lend her some of your expert advice?
BTW, Welcome to Houston! You have very good reviews too. Sorry to hear this about your Houston experience. It's always one of my Qs to a sexy provider, "so, how's Houston treating you". Hope you stick around, I planned on seeing you one of these days.
Honey, dont feel bad lol! At least you had prebooks to begin with over that way. That was a start. I had one interest over there when I had made the trip, and it followed through, but was lackluster and didnt even produce a review lmao! I stayed over there 3 days, was told I charged way too much and just fiddle farted around the rest of my stay. Will I ever go back...NOPE. Cant blame the guys that way though, there are way too many beautiful girls there and the rates are second to none. Nonetheless, your a sexy mofo, so just come to MS and I'd love to do a double with you!
Sweete a lot of providers here in Texas have done that for the same reason.....of course some clients won't see you because of no incall so expect to lose some customers. Its kind of like catering a big party ...you pay for 100 guests and 77 show up.....you will still be charged with 100 guests. So if you have 5 prebook and you pay for the room and 3 cancel ...you still pay for the room.The only other alternative is to pay a deposit or pre pay..some girls offer a discount if you pay a deposit. It is what it is .
Houston seemed to have a higher rate of last-minute cancellations than any other city and the clients were from here as well as P411, so I don't think I'll be returning there any time soon.
Chrissy,
Sorry things aren't working out so well for you. I can't imagine why guys would cancel a chance to spend some time with you. You are gorgeous!

Perhaps Dallas would be better?

I hope things get better for you.

Clouddancer
Incalls can be a hassle all together. Nothing is worse than a guy that demands your time, your place, and then wants to cancel?!! For me, I am not a volume provider, I can only hobby a few times a week and have limited flexibility....but then again you still get guys that expect you to drop a bill on the room and then your earnings take a dive. I look forward to finding a place that is not a hotel room and only play with friends who have my interests in mind as well.
I have never canceled on a provider last minute. But what about the flip side to this. Some guys get a room and then the provider cancels. Just part of it.
Ok so Im new to Houston , I got the welcome, I got the hotels but I got all cancellations too?

Guys why in the world would some pre screen and pre book 2-3 days before , even call the night before and cancel at the LAST minute?

Hotels.com DOES NOT REFUND us our money for grabbing the $100 room here in the galleria or westchase!

I am considering STOPPING incall all together...I dont even stay in a hotel to keep going thru this waste of money...Seriously its getting ridiculous how many rooms I have purchased this week for p411 or members here(not newbies either) that have NOT shown up!

(end dramatic scene) Originally Posted by chrissy
I had the same exact problem when I started too! I would get a room for the day and have cancellations. That's why I started using the hourly notells, because that way you are not out the same amount of money. Always have them confirm the morning of the appointment. This helps too. That way, you can take something else if they don't confirm by noon or something. I have gotten fill-ins before after someone cancelled. I only ask for one recent provider reference, plus a few other questions, so it doesn't take that long. At one point, I was waiting until they got there to get a room.

I don't know if you have your own apartment or your living situation, but it's a lot cheaper just to get a nice one-bedroom apartment, and do incall from there. That way, it's no problem if someone cancels. Not sure if you are from Houston or from out-of-town. They also have weekly hotels like Value Inn that are nice and a lot cheaper if you are from out of town.

I've been doing this for about six months and have really learned a lot of tricks about how to get the most income without wasting your money. Initially, I was wasting a lot by getting a room for the day. I can't work out of my apartment because my duaghter stays with me; otherwise that is the perfect scenario, and clients would rather do incall at a private apartment or house. Good luck!

(end dramatic scene) Originally Posted by chrissy
There is always Colorado. You know you always get a warm welcome there.
ahh, dont feel bad....your not alone..I once made fabulous income, then the obama government showed up to "help", and now I dont make shit and most of my assetts are liquidated..

when you operate your own business theres always eb and flow you have to roll with.Just be glad when things go good your "profit margins" should be able to pick up the slack or I would think your over spending a tad.
If you're having issues with cancellations I wouldn't use hotels.com or prepay for that matter. Book your hotel through their own website with an old credit card that no longer works and re confirm your bookings before you check in, that way if you don't need the room and have to cancel they can't charge you a fee
  • anita
  • 04-11-2012, 04:44 PM
I just use an apartment. So if someone needs to cancel it is no big deal. For discretion purpose I only see maximum 4 guys a week at the apartment. I do outcalls too. But there are plenty of nice gents here. So I know it will get better for you. Next time you can always ask them to get a room and you will meet them there.
Hey darlin!

Just wanted to chime in and let you know, it really is not you!

I LIVE here, have my own incall and STILL get tons of cancellations. I've been in Houston since last Aug and this was the biggest mistake to move here. (Visit, at times yes. But live, Hell NO!)

Being as though I share a common problem with you (the cancels), I would go with the suggestion of using an Hourly Hotel.

I can't speak from experience on the condition of the rooms and the area of said hotels. Heck, I never knew Hourly hotels existed until I moved here!! But it may save you a pretty penny down the road.. (Just a thought)

I wish you the best of luck and if you decide to stay in Houston, I bow down to you. *giggling*

Me, I'm strapping up my wagon and heading East Coast. *thumbs up*

Genesis Nicole