Over Nighters, whats your thoughts.

I have had several in my time. Some have not turned out so good because of the lack of recon on my part.granted, over nighters need to be with some one you have seen before and are comfortable with.

Ladies and Gents, what are your thoughts on this. If a client wants to see you for an over nighter, do you require so much time out, and so much time in? Or would you be happy with all the time being in.

Gents, when you to an Over nighter, do you like to go out, or spend all our time in.
I have had several in my time. Some have not turned out so good because of the lack of recon on my part.granted, over nighters need to be with some one you have seen before and are comfortable with.

Ladies and Gents, what are your thoughts on this. If a client wants to see you for an over nighter, do you require so much time out, and so much time in? Or would you be happy with all the time being in.

Gents, when you to an Over nighter, do you like to go out, or spend all our time in. Originally Posted by llubder
For me, it's not about whether the time will spent "in" or "out". It's more about knowing if we'll be able to enjoy one another's company for an extended period of time. That's where the recon comes in, and I think both parties should make sure they do their homework on one another.
Over night playtime can be a blast, if both parties connect and respect. I love go at it hard and strong then falling asleep in each others arms, to wake up a bit later and hit it hard again and again.............YUM YUM......So much fun!
for me I will not pay for down time....cocktails,dinner , sleep. I would rather buy 2 hours, then a littte have down time and buy another 2 hours
Not going to pay for a provider to sleep next to me. I can have that in real life. We payem to leave
I have had a few but only with two different providers and it was after developing a great rapport with both of them. I like it myself, to be able to wake up with them by my side.
For an overnighter, I plan to fuck through the night 'til the sunrises, both watching it in K9 then passing out for a few, then awake to more fuckin' and buckin'...awesome. I never pay them to leave, I pay them to have a conscience for what we just did, LMAO!...Mmmmm, succulence...
Over night playtime can be a blast, if both parties connect and respect. I love go at it hard and strong then falling asleep in each others arms, to wake up a bit later and hit it hard again and again.............YUM YUM......So much fun! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
That is so much on my bucket list and you would be perfect for checking that one off my list....that senario is just right....

Gents, when you to an Over nighter, do you like to go out, or spend all our time in. Originally Posted by llubder

No two overnights are the same, even with same patrons.

Usually when I am seeing someone for an overnight I want to make sure that we are on the same page as far as expectations are concerned.

It is very hard to generalize, but most of the time my overnights include fair amount of social time at the gentleman's request.

There is a reason he is booking an overnight and the reason most of the time being that he has certain event he wants me to attend with him in addition to us spending generous amount of private time. There were overnights where at the gentleman's insistence play was very limited and there were overnights where fun never stopped.

I personally prefer my Clock Free dinner date to an overnight when I am in town and 24h engagement to an overnight when I am traveling.

I would say figure out what exactly is YOUR ideal overnight, communicate it to the lady and if both of you agree to the game plan, have fun!

Lina
I had some ATF that would stay over until the morning if the mood was right.(not on the clock)
I had some ATF that would stay over until the morning if the mood was right.(not on the clock) Originally Posted by flyinghillbilly
Did the same thing with my ATF.
She is no longer in the biz but we would go to the mall, hang out for a day and just be friends.
For me, it's not about whether the time will spent "in" or "out". It's more about knowing if we'll be able to enjoy one another's company for an extended period of time. That's where the recon comes in, and I think both parties should make sure they do their homework on one another.
Originally Posted by Lovelyelle_01

And we have a winner.
I have never booked an all-nighter (12 hrs or 10PM to 7Am . . .whatever) for several reasons:

1. I don't have the resources to compensate a quality provider for n extrended session.

2. I rarely have the opperunity to schedule that much "unacounted for time away" .

3. I am not sure that I could participate in a session lasting more than 2-3 hrs without becoming really boring to some much younger woman . . .or calling 911. I mean, I'm usually in bed by 10:30 or 11PM—i'm just not a player.

Most of my hobbying is done between 10AM and 3PM in a two hour sessin. An all-nighter or even a 12hr day date would just be too much for me.
I have never done an over nigher but I would love to do one sometime. Sex, dinner, cuddling, hanging out, maybe see a movie, more sex, sleep and cuddle, more sex, breakfest, maybe more sex.... It is a dream of mine with the rght lady.
Overnighters are a blast... IF... its with someone u can stand. Never do an overnighter with someone that u have never met or seen or spent any bit of time with before.. TRUST ME!! It will be the longest 12 hours of ur life