The it-feels-better-than-FS conundrum

So, I'm lying on a massage table the other day, my dick in her right hand, her mouth around my right nut, and I'm think, "You know, this feels pretty good." Then I started thinking, "You know, these feels REALLY good." Then I started thinking, "OMFG! This is freakin' awesome!" Awesome, like fucking never felt this good, and only a few blowjbs have. I've occasionally had similar experiences, usually involving Russion and sliding into and out of her mouth.

Whenever that happens with a lady whom I'd planned on moving to L3 with, I find myself facing a conundrum: I feel pretty confident that the physical sensation isn't going to get any better, and also that the orgasm would be pretty spectacular. But at the same time, a part of me says, "I paid for L3 dammit, not just L2 or an L1 with BLS, and, by God, I'm going going to get my money's worth." Plus, the move to L3 suggests a) some work may be required on my part, especially in missionary or doggie, and 2) I now need to be at least a little concerned with her pleasure.

I guess the obvious suggestion is to move to L3, then go back to the OMFG position. But sometimes the fucking detracts from the ensuing sensation, making it less than spectacular the second time around. There's also the fact that OMFG is usually sans condom, and, while I recognize the necessity and value of a condom, there's no denying that I prefer to do as much safely as I can without one. And sometimes, a guy can just forget, especially if it seems like she's having a good time herself.

Anyway, I guess that's a long-winded way of working up the question: Does the same situation, and do similar thoughts, occur with some of you other guys, and, if so, what do you think about them?
a) Go for MSOG!
b) If you are a one shot type of guy shoot on L2 and come back for L3 later.
c) Shoot and take loooong serving of Daty afterwards

Whatever you do, please do tell us the name of the talented lady.
  • Diver
  • 08-02-2012, 05:41 PM
I just wrote a review where I made the decision not to move to full service the current activities just felt too good.
+1
Yep, been in the same situation.
To me it's about pleasure. How I get there is not important. It's all good.
Nothing wrong with feeling good. Go with what feels best.
You are not alone. I'm glad to see this thread, for the longest I thought I might be the only one. I enjoy the fs with the cover but it is not even close to feeling as good as the bbbj. I can't even pop with a cover so I only see lidies with bbbj cim on the menu. I have never requested a blow n go session because I enjoy the cfs but I have skipped the cfs I paid for because a provider I was with was sucking my brains out of the end of my dick and I didn't want to stop. But I never tell myself "damn I paid for fs and I coulda got out of there with a bng special". I guess I would just rather pay the extra and be able to keep my options open. As long as it ends up with me getting that funny feeling and me making a mess in her mouth, I'm happy.
L1 or L2 FTW. For all the same reasons.
  • ajay
  • 08-02-2012, 10:25 PM
that means i am not as weird as i thought! I love a great bbbj....beats fs most of the time for me...
  • shlub
  • 08-03-2012, 09:50 AM
Gotta love the hobby... You can choose intensity or relaxation. Take Aprill for example... I've had sessions with her where I have a mellow, relaxing L2x2 that's all about me laying there and being pampered. Other times, it is a fuck fest! Over the table... Against the window... Hot, sweaty, intense...

Either way, I walk, or hobble, blissfully away without any reservations regarding what items on the menu I choose.

Fuck, I think I need to give her a call.
I'm one of those guys who doesn't really care HOW I get off, so long as its feeling good. In fact there have been a few times when I've left feeling much more satisfied without a nut then I have nutting. Its all about the sensation and sometimes its too good it overwhelms the trigger.

So.. why ask why.. just lay back and enjoy it.
Sometimes the mind is in 'BJ' mode. Other times it's in 'FS' mode. Occasionally it's in 'HJ' mode. Now, whichever mode is prevalent that day, that's the best sensation.

I've been with girls who start out with a hj. Their stroke is perfect, the right amount of moisture, everything encompassing that event is in peak status. In that moment, I don't want to stop her, but like you said, I paid for FS. We do FS, but it wasn't as good as the hj. Another day, it's BJ day. Rinse and repeat from above, only it's a bj this time that's providing max sensation. I've had BJ's so great, so freaking great, that you're begging the forces of...mind control to please not let you cum (because you want FS). Another day, it's an FS moment (usually about 85% of the time).

I hear ya. Hell, some days as a guy I'm so horned up that a well grinding lap dance might make me blow. Dick has a mind of its own.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. You can always try for a second nut or come back another day.
The second nut is probably not an option, though I might visit with my doctor about that. Coming back another day won't address the issue, unless I tell her a second nut isn't going to happen and she says, "Well, since you didn't get the second nut this time, you can get it for free net time." Well, we can dream, can't we?

The real problem is paying for the L3 experience with a provider who offers L3 as a upgrade from her usual services, then getting caught up in the less-than-FS sensations, and then feeling something akin to buyer's remorse when you think, "Damn, I coulda had the same thing for $100 (or whatever) less."