NCNS Guidelines

Maybe we can all provide guidelines on getting out of a date without doing a NCNS....
My first NCNS happened to me yesterday....

Here's the scenario....

Tentative times were set for the first date for us on sat. for midafternoon on Sun.
On Sun shortly before time I texted and got a confirmation that came within minutes and we were good to go and we were about at the agreed upon time which was an outcall to my place and directions had not yet been established...i text" call when ready"...then 30 min after date should have begun I call but no answer...30 min later I text "are we still on"...20 min later i text "maybe another time"...3 hours later I text "Something come up?"...

So for me I work nights and this was a date I was excited about and changed my sleep pattern..which was fine but then the NCNS totally ended my sleep due to the fact I was up going to ATM, Cleaning up and getting ready...I had 2 hours sleep and going to a 12 hour night shift...

So I'm not upset and the purpose of this post is simply to throw out some guidelines to not have a NCNS...

First, she could have found a better deal, maybe got scared, maybe heard I look like an Org, maybe the weather was just to nice...

doesn't matter to me...

just text ...hey somethinmg came up and I need to cancel...simple as that...

if you want another time simply text...hey something came up ..how about another time...or sorry things aren't going to work out...best to you...really it's just courtesy to let the other person off the hook...

so that's my take...scoot
Have you heard from the provider yet?
Who is the provider so fellow hobbyist can be aware?
no I have not heard from the provider...there has been no report of her doing this in the past and I don't intend to report her name as I would simply like to suggest to all.... both hobbiest and provider that there is a better way of not having a date...scoot
I have had the same problem with subcontractors and they are professionals with long term experience. I have been dealing with a flooring guy for about a week and it’s a big job but I guess he is too busy. I call him and he makes an appointment then doesn’t show up call.
No she hasn't yet but has been on Eccie yesterday and this morn...scoot
Sorry that this happened to you Scoot