Questions about the palace in frankfurt

• genus
  • 10-28-2013, 11:12 PM
so i am gonna have a 10 hour layover in Frankfurt in a little over a week and i am seriously thinking of heading out the palace? any suggestions or advice.

the only thing i have a little concern about is that i land at around 8pm so it safe and easy to travel around that time and will be easy to get a cab back to the airport late at night?
Also if there are better options then the palace please share.
i have never hobbied overseas so would really appreciate advice from the experts.

Thanks
Another option is the redlight district which is just a few blocks from the downtown Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof (main train station or HBF). There are frequent direct 15 minute trains from FRA airport to the HBF so it's very easy to get there and back to the airport with no worries about making your flight. If you're fit enough to climb many stairs there are at least a dozen 6 story brothels in the neighborhood. Each floor has a half dozen rooms with a girl in each. It's like a giant pussy smorgasbord.
Tom24 is right but the Palace will have access to saunas (wet and dry) whirlpool and much hotter women.

Lugging baggage may be a concern too with red light district. Plus the RLD is close to where drug addicts hang out. I recall seeing a zombie like woman wandering aimlessly about last September in the RLD.

Traffic shouldn't be a problem just arrange your return cab ride which is about 25 minutes for 30 euros.

SF
I'd look into options for rental lockers at the airport so you don't have to bring your carry-on luggage with you. Also allow plenty of time for getting through security on your way back.

There are several FKK options in the Frankfurt area. While Palace will be amazing relative to any stateside options, it's typically rated lowest of the local FKK's due to the aggressive and often sullen workers there. Also nearby are Sharks and Mainhattan, and while both are smaller, the service is usually notably better. If you are there on a Monday or Tuesday, however, staffing levels may be low and spotty.

The best choice may be Oase. It's the biggest of the lot and typically has the best girls and most choice. It's a bit further away though. One way from/to the airport will be about 50 euros. If you are comfortable with taking a train+cab at the end you can reduce that to 20 euros or so. Cabs are always available on both ends.

internationalsexguide.info is a treasure trove of info regarding German options.
It should not be a problem to get taxi and no need to worry about anything. I am sure you will enjoy the time there. Another way could be, you go the a FFK Sauna Club in Dietzenbach. That place is more near to the airport and you don`t have to be afraid about traffic jam. Tha club is cheaper and the enviroment is not so great, but the service is also very good, could even be better than Palace or Mainhattan.
You can find adress and details here: FKK Sauna Club Frankfurt Dietzenbach

Have fun and enjoy your trip,

Steven
Great link WNG!

Wish I had it when I was in Frankfurt last Aug-Sept though I did make it Oase and the Palace with with a walk thru of the red light district by the Train station.

Had no idea there were others close by.

What a country.

SF
Really a great link WNG!
How much is taxi ride from the airport?
FKK are the best places ever