City: McKinney
State: Texas
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
Activities: Fbsm+, CBJ, mutual touch
Hair Length and Color: Short, tied back, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Yoyo- about 5’8”, skinny, decent looking face, wore a nice skirt with silk legging underneath.
Ellie- 5’9”, a little thicker but had soft firm legs under skirt. Juicy lips.
Recommendation: Yes
I was there Sunday and I certainly wouldn't want the 5'0, 150 lb one walking on my back. Somewhere in the middle they switched ladies on me. It wasn't an upgrade and despite activities, I doubt I will go back, Review when I have time.
  • Red78
  • 05-07-2019, 11:04 AM
Is YoYo the tall girl from waters massage that went by Joyce?
Originally Posted by Red78
Since it was two of them, I tipped 100. It made sense as I would have just done 50 if it was just one of them.
Is YoYo the tall girl from waters massage that went by Joyce? Originally Posted by Gjracer
Maybe. I haven’t been to the watters massage place before but now that you mention it, she did kind of look familiar from a previous subamp. It’s been so long for me though.
I don’t remember Joyce from Watters offering L2, at least not at the usual tipping levels.
  • Groot
  • 05-08-2019, 10:01 AM
I was there Sunday and I certainly wouldn't want the 5'0, 150 lb one walking on my back. Somewhere in the middle they switched ladies on me. It wasn't an upgrade and despite activities, I doubt I will go back, Review when I have time. Originally Posted by cimarron

You and me both. I must have the worst luck with these places. A while back someone wrote a review for "lydia". I called made an appointment with "lydia" She was described in the review as 20s, thin, pretty. I confirmed twice on the phone that I would be seeing "lydia". I get there and "lydia" was 50s, 5' and very thick.

Bait and switch along with outright lying has taken a new form is the subs.

I turned and walked out. Never again.
  • AP51
  • 05-08-2019, 02:25 PM
Maybe. I haven’t been to the watters massage place before but now that you mention it, she did kind of look familiar from a previous subamp. It’s been so long for me though. Originally Posted by Anon_Liteskinnd_Guy
Definitely not Joyce from Watters not even close. I was there today, review to come, Yoyo is at best 5'4". I'm 5'7" and I was looking down at her. Maybe she had heals on and she is taller than Ellie who does look to be about 150lbs and Yoyo maybe 115.
Definitely not Joyce from Watters not even close. I was there today, review to come, Yoyo is at best 5'4". I'm 5'7" and I was looking down at her. Maybe she had heals on and she is taller than Ellie who does look to be about 150lbs and Yoyo maybe 115. Originally Posted by AP51
My bad on the physical description guys. I’ll keep this better in mind for reviews moving forward.
You and me both. I must have the worst luck with these places. A while back someone wrote a review for "lydia". I called made an appointment with "lydia" She was described in the review as 20s, thin, pretty. I confirmed twice on the phone that I would be seeing "lydia". I get there and "lydia" was 50s, 5' and very thick.

Bait and switch along with outright lying has taken a new form is the subs.

I turned and walked out. Never again. Originally Posted by Groot
That must have been the gal that finished my massage. I would guess 5' and 150 lbs and a face as wide as as the Montana sky. No repeat for me.