URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/odess...2/063617093920
City: odessa
State: Texas
Address: 2317 Field St Suite D, Odessa, TX 79761
Activities: massage, shower, hj, bj, bbbj, fs, cob
Hair Length and Color: long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: lei was slim and athletic mm but small titts and a little bubble butt
suzie was pregnant, little belly, small ass, and fat nipples
may was much older but still had a tight body with some firm titts and a little ass
Recommendation: Yes
Damn, nice review & great info.

suzie sounds good I like em pregnant
I’m striking out today. I called and the woman laughed at me and said there is no girl with that name but of course I should come because they give a great massage. ��
I’m striking out today. I called and the woman laughed at me and said there is no girl with that name but of course I should come because they give a great massage. �� Originally Posted by Whos Johngalt
Did you get a table shower also. That’s awesome. $$$ plus house fee?
No shower, and $$$ even. They wanted $$$$ but I only had $$$ on hand and I was gonna walk so they did it for that. But yea lulu or maybe it's Laura and the other one was gone before I could get a name.
Was the preggo chick there?
No shower, and $$$ even. They wanted $$$$ but I only had $$$ on hand and I was gonna walk so they did it for that. But yea lulu or maybe it's Laura and the other one was gone before I could get a name. Originally Posted by JCeasar
You can DM me for more detailed info if you want. I think I’m going to head that way.
Do you think May is the mamasan? FS from both of them.
J

Appreciate your reviews, you’re putting out some good info. Nice to see someone sharing on this board (Midessa specifically) that’s been way too quiet the past several months.

Don’t stop…plz lol