What I saw in Dallas today!

I have noticed there is very little activity her in the Austin section, However today when I visited the Dallas section and looked down at every one that was in that section, I recognized 7 or 8 handles (from another board) that are all from Austin.

Now I am not from ether city but I do travel a lot so I look all over the boards for info. Wouldn't it be nice if more people from Austin posted and visited in the Austin section. Like I said I like to visit all the cities sections, But as they say
" Its a strange frog that doesn't like his own pond."
They also say don't piss in the same pond you drink from.
Didn't PISS in a pond Big Jack, Just trying to get a little more action here in Austin.
I think what you and others are seeing imcbci is people congregating where others are. Meaning that the posters from Austin are in the Dallas section since they see the most volume of information on that section of the site. Kind of like what happened when ASPD first formed since Houston was the primary place with Dallas coming up real fast and with its own "culture" that is vastly different than what was found in Houston.

I don't know... just my two cents worth.
I think what you and others are seeing imcbci is people congregating where others are. Meaning that the posters from Austin are in the Dallas section since they see the most volume of information on that section of the site. Kind of like what happened when ASPD first formed since Houston was the primary place with Dallas coming up real fast and with its own "culture" that is vastly different than what was found in Houston.

I don't know... just my two cents worth. Originally Posted by sm1942

Exactly my point for making this post. If there is no one here in the Austin section or very few posts, when people show up they just leave.

Just trying to get Austins heart started.
We love Austin posts.
I'm just messing with ya. I have been on several boards when they started up. And the Austin forums never take off. There are four or five prolific posters on ASPD and if we ever get them it will, I just have never gotten them to come over.
Although we have gotten a rash of Austin girls the last few days, and that can't hurt.
Didn't PISS in a pond Big Jack, Just trying to get a little more action here in Austin. Originally Posted by imcbci
I'm bringing some action to Austin, imcbci!

Around the 19th of January.... I'm just saying.
I'm bringing some action to Austin, imcbci!

Around the 19th of January.... I'm just saying. Originally Posted by AidanMacKenna
Then action it shall be.
Why wait when there is action already here for you.
SO let get busy boys and start writing those reviews its up to us to bring it on!!!
~Kisses Jen
AMEN!!!
Yes, I admit I have visited the board off & on since March, but didn't join until June and haven't been here regularly due to the lack of activity in the Austin area. I know some of you in the other larger cities I've visited but am a very community oriented gal. I'm glad to see more folks joining up & participating.

I'm a creature of habit, and my main stomping ground was familiar. It's not so "familiar" right now, so I'm branching out. That's hard for me at first, but I adapt quickly. One thing I know for sure is that the "community" means the people it's made up of. It's not the locale. So, as more familiar faces show up, I'm sure others like myself will find this new locale a wonderful new home for the community.

Thanks for the welcome, T-Bone!
(...and the rest of you folks, of course! hehehe)

XOXOXO
Kat
I had only heard of this site a week or so ago. But not to worry, we Austin gals love to have fun and I can't speak for the other ladies, but I know my gents and I are looking for a new stomping ground to call home. So be on the lookout for lots of new or familiar faces as well as some great topics in Co-eds. I hope to see this site grow more and become what others are not...
Im glad i finally found this place.... i like it... seems cozy with some familiar faces here!