Cock chains

I'm not sure how I came across it, but I like it! Has anyone had experience with cock chains, or have donned one?

This one has a zipper.....

A lions head. I like that it has a ring for a chain leash.

Fashionable

I think if I tried to wear one like that it'd just fall off or look like one of those huge gold chains rappers from the 80/90s wore, except it'd look like the giant gold chain on a 5'4" 100lb little scrawny dude.
Damn....that's hot!
Zipper? OUCH, I've had a few bad expierences with Zippers. Going Commando and Zippers don't mix to well when you're in a hurry. OUCHHHHH LOL
Damn....that's hot! Originally Posted by alaine
I need to remember that if I see you in the future.
They had some that were more severe looking, but these have a charm all their own!
Who knew? I'm learning so much in this forum. I love them! I wonder why I am so intrigued by the one you can attach a leash to?
I found the site where they can be found! I have a few very special gents I would to give as a gift to.

http://goo.gl/bckWw
  • ND
  • 08-19-2015, 09:24 AM
I would not wear one of these.
But they would look really good on a sissy hubby or labyboi clit
Zipper against the scrotum? What are they thinking?

Didn't they ever watch "There's Something About Mary"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzRuKnb2uuY

Does anybody want to end up with the beans above the frank?
Come on guys, its not a REAL zipper! Its SHAPED like a zipper. Oy!
OH, I know girl, just brought back some bad memories lol
Thats some beautiful cock and chain,, just sayin'... I have been so deprived!!
Mama's back! Oh, to think I make jewelry,, must make one for the Sub with a pull chain or zip tie !
Have a couple different styles for my slave boys and sissies. They are fun and decorate the boys very nicely.
Come on guys, its not a REAL zipper! Its SHAPED like a zipper. Oy! Originally Posted by Nicolet
That's like pointing a gun you know isn't loaded at someone, you just don't do it!