Oral Positions

There is so much to be said about favorite oral positions I barely know where to begin. The good old classic 69 to the sex swing and everything in between. Missionary will alwqys be one of my favorites but I really need to push a bit beyond that. Who has had a wedge? Is the wedge better than 2 pillows underneath the ass? Bent over a wedge or just bent over? Face sitting is a favorite amongst many, and while I like face sitting I prefer holding on to the headboard while riding. Reverse CW on a guys face is hard and not really pleasurable to me. I haven't tried the sex swings yet and all of the positions so please for those that have tell of your experiences. What about in bonage? Do the ropes and restraints add or subtract to the experience of being lick way past the point of no return? This thread is all about the oral and the positions you love the most.
  • boss1
  • 12-13-2015, 02:45 PM
Face sitting is my favorite
Lol, at least there is a reply on this thread. Which way so you like facw sitting? Do you like breathing room or to the point of suffocating in her juices?
Giving oral sex is my favorite sex act. I look forward to the responses.
+1 on face sitting as long as she grinds her pussy in my face a little;-)!
  • boss1
  • 12-14-2015, 05:15 AM
I like a breathing room
Lets see, variations of 69 with her one top, me on top, on our sides. Her on her back with panties pulled to the side or panties and jeans pull half way down and holding her ankles up near her head. Having her stand leaning back against the wall maybe a leg over the shoulder. Doggie for rear access to both pleasure zones. Mish with her on edge of bed and I am on my knees. Thighs/lower leg restrained with wrists attached to ankles with her on her back or FDAU. These all provide many opportunities for lips, tongue, fingers, toys, etc...
  • ogre
  • 12-14-2015, 06:52 AM
I personally prefer one on her knees in front sucking my cock while I look out the hotel room window, while her friend/partner rims me from behind.
My favorite is intense face fucking. I like to lay on my back with my head on the edge of the bed while he murders My throat with his cock yyuuummmyy!
My favorite is intense face fucking. I like to lay on my back with my head on the edge of the bed while he murders My throat with his cock yyuuummmyy! Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
Oh girl... we must meet sometime. Great position especially if ya have a great set to hold on to. Another all time fav is me in a chair with you on your knees looking up at me with my hands in your hair..
Oh girl... we must meet sometime. Great position especially if ya have a great set to hold on to. Another all time fav is me in a chair with you on your knees looking up at me with my hands in your hair.. Originally Posted by ~Ynot~
Yes! Being on my knees is an original all-time favorite. Can't go wrong with that
I have used a wedge many times and it works well as you can get the target area up high so you have full access to all the important areas. I also like to bring the legs up on either side of the head to have access to all along the clitoris not only the little man in the boat. This will bring on a squirt more times than not if she is relaxed.
I did forget to talk about when kissing a wet snatch do you like to just lick and suck on the numb, hole only, numb all the way to the star fish. Or all of the above
  • Jabr
  • 12-14-2015, 01:28 PM
My favorite is intense face fucking. I like to lay on my back with my head on the edge of the bed while he murders My throat with his cock yyuuummmyy! Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
Hell yes! One of my favorite things to do.

For me, on occasion, receiving while having my hands tied behind my back on a couch or otherwise reclined.

Also, standing 69 for the more energetic sessions. I can manage it for at least a few minutes with the more petite and adventurous ladies.
+1 on face sitting as long as she grinds her pussy in my face a little;-)! Originally Posted by Milfhunter1
Yes 100%