Review: All Hail Ms. Elisabeth (Whispers)

Date: 12/17/15
Provider: Elisabeth Whispers
Phone: (214) 923-7793
Email Address: elisabethwhispers@hotmail.com
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=863
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 75 and George Bush
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Where do I start: L1, L2, BDSM, Violet wand, Toys, FBSM, Sensory depravation, Sensory overload, Tease,tease,tease. This woman has forgotten more about pleasing than most women ever learn.
Session Length: 3hrs
Fee: $$$$$ and worth it
Hair Color and Length: Blond
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Photos are accurate, a BBW but very pretty. The largest erogenous zone is the brain and this lady uses hers
Recommendation: Oh Hell Yes
EW,
Is simply fantastic in every way...
h_s
Simply: Wow.
Goodness Gracious. Simply awe-inspiring. She played you like a violin, ah er flute, uh snare drum, no cello ...hell - she made a symphony outta you, LOL!
Elisabeth is quite amazing. She has a very creative mind and she can leave you crawling out of her place if that is what you desire. Her collection of toys will keep you at the edge if you know what i mean.
Thank you for posting. Have long been an admirer.
Wow! Great review.
Oh my....Wow. That would be an all day event for me with a 90+ minute drive each way.
Hmmmm.....
Good review! And it underlines one of the cool things about this "little world:" you and I aren't necessarily interested in the same activities, but we enjoy time spent with the same woman. She must be what they call "versatile." Rock on!