Good wine and fine cigars

I have a thing for a woman that would involve her drinking a good wine and her smoking a fine cigar while going down on me. Anyone else share this fetish?
You should see my smoking fetish thread here
I have a thing for a woman that would involve her drinking a good wine and her smoking a fine cigar while going down on me. Anyone else share this fetish? Originally Posted by kenzsquatch
I have had this before in civie life with my ex bur it was a great cigar and an annoying whine.
I'd like to see those smoke signals.

You should see my smoking fetish thread here Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Thread link please
If a provider furnished these with the in call it would certainly be a hit with me. A session can be so much more than get naked and do the deed. I will pay more for this type class.
Agreed
I have a thing for a woman that would involve her drinking a good wine and her smoking a fine cigar while going down on me. Anyone else share this fetish? Originally Posted by kenzsquatch
+10

Absolument!, oui, oui, oui!

Permettez-moi de savoir qui vous trouverez.

Please!
Sign me up. A cigar smoking incall, a glass of a choice beverage, and the company of a lovely lady.
So far my favorite Cigar is Java Latte, but im still learning new taste.. I bet you and a fine cigar taste great!!!
InCall/Outcall
What Your Favorite???
Rockey Patel box pressed Sumatra wrapped Dominican filler is a current staple.. if a want a flavored I go with the Drew Estate Acid line. The Cold Infusion have an almost sweet iced tea back note that is incredible
I can't say that I fantasize about a provider drinking and smoking while going down on me...

And I need to caveat that I think that blended whiskies and single malts pair with cigars better than wine does...

But I *do* fantasize about a provider who would drink and smoke what I drink and smoke, and enjoy them as much as I do.
I had one who gave me the brandy and cigar then went down on me. Nice room, with a big comfortable chair, sophisticated woman who wanted to give a country gent a big city time.
I've never smoked a cigar, but from time to time I imagine sexy scenarios involving my first time smoking one.