No No hair removal

I see the price is down to $199.00 Has any one used it and does it work?
I see the price is down to $199.00 Has any one used it and does it work? Originally Posted by tucson
Never heard of it, can you post the commercial?
You would do better using a belt sander. That's about what it amounts to, only a finer grade.

Why on earth would YOU be asking about that no-no No No hair remover?
Such a great topic for Another Realm!

I've heard it's a piece of crap. From a few ladies who bought it.

It doesn't work.

Don't waste your money.

No. No.
Such a great topic for Another Realm!

I've heard it's a piece of crap. From a few ladies who bought it.

It doesn't work.

Don't waste your money.

No. No. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
That's why I go for waxing.
My esthetician has left the business.
Whose gonna wax and blow me now?
I just use a beard trimmer and put it on a 1/4" Girls seem to like grinding on the stubble, and I don't have to worry about nicking myself or getting a rash. Last thing you want down there is a bloody razor nick or a rash.
I wanted to do some man scaping and the creams are the only way I can go. I put in this section because it is the only place that I won't get flamed for it.
Whose gonna wax and blow me now? Originally Posted by ugotme10

Funny you should ask I offer waxing
Tucson ,

I have seen discussions about this before and a guy had a local Dallas girl who waxed. Fuck anyone who flames a legitimate question like yours.
Whose gonna wax and blow me now? Originally Posted by ugotme10
Funny you should ask I offer waxing Originally Posted by ambersweet
I think we spoke recently.
I'll bring some wax, and if all goes well...
The jobs yours.
I've always believed that as one door closes...someone more INTERESTING gets through. LOL
This should be the link to their site

https://www.nonopro.com/ps_pro_r2/in...ORM=QBRE&ghc=1.

If Amber was closer I would be knocking on her door. They were on the TV the other night with a price of $199.00 with no shipping charge. I have watched and read their adds for a couple of years. I have been using Nair but not entirely happy with the results. I hate the stubble on a provider and I suspect she hates in on me. I appreciate the fact no one has made light of this thread.
Oh babe I have everything we need. I'm definitely more in the realm of having a wax festish, if you will.
Amber darling I was in San Antonio for the Hollow Weeine party and it took me 16 hours to back to the DFW area. I always enjoy taking a lady to Victoria's Secret in San Antonio and buying her sexy attire. They have a nice couch at the end of the dressing rooms so the lady can step out and show me the items she is trying on.
Oh babe I have everything we need. I'm definitely more in the realm of having a wax festish, if you will. Originally Posted by ambersweet
I guess you'll be breaking my wax cherry one day.