Phone Role-Play

Curious as to if any providers on here ever delve into any types of over the phone role play with potential or already seen clients or even guys that live far away and aren't able to be seen. How do you set it up? Who do you choose to partake of it with? Etc. I've begun to take an interest very recently in this and I'm looking to explore more about it.

I have a foot fetish (hence the name lol), so that would be the type of role-play I like, but would love to hear from any and all types of fun over phone.

Wondering if any guys have partaken of any over the phone play with providers as well.
Someone would have to be very imaginative to be able to pull this off.
I have before...intimate details...
I could do this in my sleep.
...but I wouldn't.

Phone sex is always paid up front...right ladies?
I'm exploring the possibilities of offering virtual kinky GFE sessions. I absolutely love phone as well as cam sex!
I have posted an ISO for phone/cam a few times with very little success. I'm was/am looking for something fairly regular and thought that i would have plenty of offers but nothing really worked out.
I had a girl that "retired" that did it several times a month for about a year and i paid her with a re-loadable green-dot card.
I'm not sure that payment method would work anymore (maybe it would?)
I'm not sure how favorable Green Dot is these days. But I do know that there are a good amount of providers who offer virtual sessions.
I have done some great skype sessions with my favorite. .so fun. There are several ways to text or email funds direct.
I would I'm in the boonies most of the time anyways
Thanks for replies everyone!