Dallas: kinkiest fetish you offer

I posted this on the Dallas board, but I wanted to try here as well:

It's a new year. My resolution is to get out of my comfort zone and try new things. But here's the thing: I'm looking for things that are so new to me that I can't even think to request them.

So here's what I'm hoping to do. Ladies who are in Dallas, send me a PM (or post here) telling me the kinkiest fetish you offer. I assure you, nothing is too taboo or off the table, and discretion will be maintained. Then I'll pick the one or ones that I would have never have thought to have done before and we'll go from there.

No restrictions on race, age, body type, etc. And I do have p411 for screening, if that helps. Also, no need to suggest strap on play. Thanks.
What I suggest is that you read a few pages of the forum posts. That will give you some very good ideas of what interests you and who can provide that service. Your question is far too vague otherwise. What might seem kinky to you might be a big yawn to somebody else.
I am a Domme.
Most men seek me out because I do Kinky fetishes and fantasies.
A-Z...except kids and animals.
  • Sandy
  • 01-02-2016, 11:54 PM
Sensual Domination, OTK Spanking, Sissy Play, Tease and Denial, Body worship of all kinds
Age Play, AB/DL, Medical play-prostate exam-colonics-sounds-cath, Strap-play-toys, Role Play~
I'm based in New Orleans, though I'll be visiting Dallas more frequently this year. I offer submissive services which include engaging in watersports, giving and receiving ass play, and body worship. I also love receiving physical pain (I've got a pretty high pain threshold), breath play, hair pulling, and intense verbal humiliation. I also enjoy role plays and engaging in DD/bg play.

As of late, I've been exploring different sensations, including ice play. I recently learned how thrilling it feels to have ice in my kitty! Also being restrained and spanked, etc in front of lots of people really gets me going!

Some limits: incest, age, and race play

Good luck with your search, and have a happy and kinky new year!
I LIKE age play and do a lot of it. Mostly mommy stuff. My hard limits are fairly typical.

And I'm more of a soft dominant female. I do not do the hard stuff. Well, some people might consider some of the things that I do as harsh.

But my focus is on edge play, tease and denial, spankings (very experienced with spanking), bondage, and some role play other than age play related.

I'm open to a lot more, though, and have certainly experienced all sorts of kink. Just not enough room to list everything.

Certified in Bondassage and Elysium massage. www.bondassage.com

Good luck finding what you seek!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
Does it involve, Crisco, BB's and a Batman mask? If so, be careful with the Crisco, cause its shortening.
g shower, auto erotic ex. florida, myrtle bch