Rack daddys on riverside has been shut down...why?

There was a cool trashy bar at Riverside and Pleasant Valley called Rack Daddys. It was a bit ghetto. There were (unmentionable party supplies), fights, and othersuch things. One time someone crashed their car through the front window. So they got shut down. Did anyone used to frequent this place? I used to hang out there all the time, usually in the day. I guess we have to go to Clicks on Oltorf now.

I know there has to be several people who post here who were regulars there. All kinds of shady, weird shit going on there.
Rackdaddys? Sounds like a BBQ ribs joint.
Rackdaddys? Sounds like a website involving well endowed sugar-babys.
It was a pool hall type place. Like racking up a game of pool. Night time, it was pretty ghetto. Daytime, a mixed bag of people, some older crowd. You could still obtain "unmentionable" party supplies in the daytime, from a bartender, bouncer, or other patron.
Did you take a dumpty in there, Humpty?

There is still a Rack Daddys in Wells Branch. I have never been to the one on Riverside by Pleasant Valley though.
My first thought was RackSpace.. but that's a different story.
Not a single person knows what caused rack daddy's on riverside to close? Cmon....
I was told that the owners determined that it was way too ghetto. Drugs everywhere. They also had to chain down the tip jars that were usually empty. More importantly it was not profitable and the location on Wells Branch and one in Dallas was supporting it. Like I mentioned above, this is what I was told.
Actually.....I think the place made decent money. The problem was that the place was a nuisance, and the landlord was sick of it. But I need more details than that.
So no one else knows or has been there?
Wait a second.

Let me put my detective hat on.

Humpendump has a cat avatar.
Buddy's place has a cat avatar.
Phantom pooper likes pooping like Humpendump.

Think we are dealing with multiple personalities.

Maybe even a shit-spiracy!
All 3 like creampies.
He has so many handles, but unless this dude has actually shit on the grave of GG Allin, he's bogus.