Screening

Is there a magical place on the internet that aids in screening potentially new friends?????????? any and all advise welcomed! or for the ladies if not what is the safest screening that you do? pm me if needed. thanks and stay safe!
I believe Ciarra has literally written the book on such topics and hosts some sort of screening web business. http://buffalocharm.com/Buffalo-Alba...n-i-make-soup/ I know there is a girl side to her website as well but could not find it just now. Hope this helps!
ty Im checking it out.
p411, date check can aid the screening process. A lot of ladies request the p411 handle and then contact a couple of the ladies listed.
FWIW, here is some free advice.
thanks guys good stuff!!
Screening is for pussies
  • Zmand
  • 05-07-2012, 10:00 PM
I am from DC area and was quite active in the hobby several years ago. TER (the erotic review) is the site of choice for reviews and finding quality providers in that area (and many others). They have a 'whitelist' feature that allows verified providers to 'approve' clients. That was all that was needed back then.
I came back to the hobby couple months ago and couldn't get a date without a recent refence. I joined Date-check, by finding a provider who didn't require screening, met me and then verified me via date-check. That was all that was needed to find other providers who accepted Date-check as a verification service. I didn't need to provide any personal info to date-check that I was uncomfortable with. I believe P411 works the same way and that appears to be the service of choice for providers in upstate NY. Much like eccie is the site of choice in this area.
Scream not screen
Screamers, or screeners, are always preferred.